• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - Terandium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terandium

What is your name?

My name is: Aron Ikink

How old are you?

I am 16 years old.

Which country do you live in?

I live in the Netherlands. (CET & CEST)

How many hours per day (on average) would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?

From Sunday to Thursday my average active time will be around: 3-4 hours. But if someone needs my help or I get @ mentioned then I will help them as soon as possible. My real-life comes first of course so if I need to eat, go to school, etc. They need to wait for me then. Luckily I have no homework so that gives me a lot of free time. From Friday to Saturday I will be the most active if needed since there is no school these days.

Do you have any previous experience working at similar websites and/or companies/projects? (Please provide links and/or proof)
Yes and no, I have created many Minecraft servers, some of them were successful and some not (Around 20+ players). So I didn't make staff applies to other servers because I was busy managing my own servers. I tried to make a staff apply once for the Hypixel staff team but I got denied. (Hypixel is a huge server of course, so it makes sense) The servers I created were not extremely popular, but it was something. This video is from a Dutch YouTuber who played on one of my servers:

I was Developer at Fortnite Network a Discord server with 13k people, but the staff team kind of fell apart so we all left.

What are your hobbies?
I like to play games, I even tried to make a game myself. (Did not really work, and I did not continue to work on it. :p)
I created some Minecraft Server Plugins so I can create basic Server Plugins(Java).
Sometimes I try to fix broken electronics as well.

Are you currently employed? If so, where?
No, I am not. I still go to school. I have done some basic jobs before like: Newspaper delivery, Cleaning up my at father's company.
I recently got an internship at a company where they create websites.

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
Do you own a Youtube Channel, Discord Server, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram page that could be potentially used to advertise Hytale Hub?

My greatest achievement is it might sound silly but I have autism and so I have trouble making a lot of friends. And find myself really lucky to have really awesome friends I have met them with playing Minecraft. We know each other for 2-3 years now and it is super fun.

My greatest failure is: It is not really a failure, but more like a bad habit. When I want to do something that I might like (Example: Drawing, etc.) I just don't do it.. If I want to create for example a nice drawing and I'm motivated to learn how to draw. I just give up, I don't know why but I guess that is just me.

I have a Youtube channel but I do not create videos anymore, Twitter I don't use at all. I have had some Discord servers so we didn't need to keep creating private calls, but they were not famous at all.

Do you have any programming experience? If so, link any Github projects of portfolios that you own.

I have created a couple of Spigot plugins: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/torondo133.108768/
I also created a Practice plugin for my own server:
It's not my video, and the quality is bad. They speak Dutch in the video but you can still see the scoreboard, chat, etc.

My biggest project of all time is (W.I.P.) ElementHosting. (elementhosting.net the site is not done, and the current design is a template. But we still work on it.)
That is a server hosting project. If you guys are interested I can also host server for you of course.

Last edited:

Doblox912

Marketing Manager & App Team
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership.

A good example of this would be:
I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (February 7th). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.