• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safe

Safe and Sound
Master
1) Basic Information -

Timezone: PST
Website Username: Safe
Discord Username with tag: @Safe#8672
Do you have access to a working microphone?: Yes
Are you multilingual?: Yes I can Speak and Write in English and Spanish
Do you have the ability to record videos on our site?: No, my computer doesn't work well with recording

2) Where are you most active on the Hytale Hub discord or website?

I can be Activity on Both Discord and the Website but mainly Discord since that's where I call with my Friends the most.

2.1) Do you actively use the forums? Do you enjoy being in our discord more? Etc..?

I do use forums a lot since I started but I would say I enjoy being on Discord more.

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role per-day?

In honesty I can contribute about 3-4 Hours a day to Forums and Discord, I cannot promise any more or less unless its require to.

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.

No, I have not been banned or punished on any server since I do not play any other servers.

5) Tell us about one of your best moments on the Hytale Hub

I so far do not have any "Best moments" on HH but I really do love this nice community for being non-toxic.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?

The biggest mistake I made last year was on discord when I learned what "Prune" did and lost about 1,000 Discord Members and of course my friend(Owner of the Server and Discord Server) wasn't happy so what we did was post on Twitter that we add a mistake and some people where kicked and the link of our Discord Server to join back and also on the server we mailed everyone to join our Discord with other Information.

7) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft, Hytale?

I love to play games with all my friends and join calls for hours with them if not with Server Members.

8) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up and how this will help you in your role as a helper.

I have been a Co-Owner for the server ECPE for almost 3 Years now and have gained many new Skills and Experiences
I learned how to deal with a massive amount of Help Requests
I learned how to deal with drama and toxic members/players
I learned how to deal with mid Help problems and disasters
I learned how to Manage our Discord/Forums server of ECPE
I learned how to deal with Staff Drama/Problems and what to do next
I have also been in 10 or more Staff Interview Discord Calls with other server Staff members of my Server
and much more...

9) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known user on our discord. Their guildmates start spamming your direct messages on discord, calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?

Sorry to say but they will not be able to direct message me since I have it on Friends Only but since this is just a Scenario I will Play along so If they could I would I reply with, "I'm sorry but your friend has broken our Rules and has been punished for it, If you have any Questions then please Message my Superiors". And if they continue with their Behavior I would I have to Block them.

10) SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on our forums. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the forums moderating all that time." What'd you do in this scenario?

Sorry but this would not happen since I think that School/Work comes first before anything else but in this Scenario, I would have to message my Superiors the problem in dealing with and ask if I could have some time off to work on my Studies/Work.

11) SCENARIO: You're busy on our forums website as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a rule breaker, someone then pokes you on Discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?

With past Experience, I found that the best solution to this problem would ask other Helpers/Superiors for help or If there wasn't anyone that could help me I would reply with "Sorry but please give me about 5 mins an I finish Helping another person" Then I would Finish one by one knowing I would be rushed and doing my work with EZ.

12) SCENARIO: You're in the middle of the day, watching over the forums and discord for any issues, after 5 mins you find out that your best friend is Staff member and he broke a rule and spoke poorly to a user who also broke a rule, the staff member exaggerates his/her punishment and threatens/bribes you to not at all disclose what you witnessed with anyone, what'd you do?

I would sadly have to Disclose this information with my Superiors and explain this person's Behavior.

13) Anything else we should know?

I love spending my Free time Playing Games and Watching Anime. I also spend my time arranging Ideas for future Updates on my Co-Owned Server. I also love the TV shows "The Flash, Good Doctor". I'm also about to finish my last year of High-School and plan to go to a 2 Year College to study Computer Science and self learn Ruby Rails and PHP programming languages.

Thank you for spending your time reading my application and I hope you enjoyed reading it

Sincerely,
Safe

Last edited:

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
We’re pleased to tell you that your application has been accepted.
Please check your private messages for further information. For information on what happens next, view our thread here: https://hytalehub.com/threads/673/

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Billy

Retired Mod
This application has been denied.
You failed to attend an interview.

You are able to reapply on 10th February.

Status
Not open for further replies.