• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Working on something huge.
Master
What is your name?
Robin Middelthun Sættem

How old are you?
17, turning 18 in 2 months.

Which country do you live in?
Norway. (CET / GMT+1)

How many hours per day (on average) would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
2 to 8 depending on school.

Do you have any previous experience working at similar websites and/or companies/projects? (Please provide links and/or proof)
Nothing of significance. I used to moderate and run a couple Minecraft and Garry's Mod server when i was younger but that was years ago.

What are your hobbies?
I am really interested in how businesses work and plan on studying business management when i finish high school. Other than that i enjoy hanging out with my friends and skateboarding in the summer.

Are you currently employed? If so, where?
I am not, but i used to work for Burger King.

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
One of my greatest achievements in life would not be something i have done, but a skill that i have learned. I am a really charismatic person who really easily befriends new people. I care about other people and always want for things to turn out the best for everyone, this i do by never taking sides in an arguement and trying to resolve them while helping out both parts. I am really organised and always prefer to have a solid plan before doing anything which often results in the best possible result. I truly believe in doing things correct the first time instead of doing a sloppy job and having to do something over again.

My greatest failure would be failing my freshman year of high school and having to do it over again. I failed not by having a hard time with class but because i really did not care. This gave me a year to learn more about myself and figure out who i want to be and what i want to do with my life. I would say that this helped me a lot since i developed as a person.

Do you own a Youtube Channel, Discord Server, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram page that could be potentially used to advertise Hytale Hub?
I do not.

Do you have any programming experience? If so, link any Github projects of portfolios that you own.
I do not.

Best Regards
Robin M. Sættem

Last edited:

GeeDee

Dennis
Master
That's a nice staff application!

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!

Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. After looking through your application - it appears that you don’t have much experience working with large communities. As a result - we are unable to verify if you would be a good fit in our team. We recommend working on some smaller forums first to get an idea of how everything works.

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (7th Febuary). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.