• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - Raulii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raulii

1) Basic Information
  • Website Username: Raulii
  • Discord Username: Raul#4790
  • Timezone: CEST
  • ge : 16
  • Mircrophone: ✔
  • Ability to record videos: ✔
  • Languages I speak: German, English (Learning Spanish)
2) Where are you most active on the Hytale Hub discord or website?
  • I think, I am most active on the Discord as I always use it for other stuff too. I am also reachable on the phone because I have the discord app installed there too. I also joined the forums just now, but I can be just as active on there too.
3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role per-day?
  • I can spend a couple hours per day on the discord and forum, if I dont have important school stuff coming up, but even then I can try to still help out on the Forum/Discord.
4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
  • I have never been banned on a public server of any real game for legitimate reason. Sometimes in Garry's Mod an unfair admin has banned me for no real reasons, but that would be it
5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known user on our discord. Their guildmates start spamming your direct messages on discord, calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
  • If they have knowingly violated a rule of the Discord, I would have issued the required punishment. If the friends or guildmates started spamming and telling me to unmute him, I would have told them to stop spamming and if they didn't stop also muted them. I wouldn't have unmuted the User just because his friends demanded me to do so.
6) Tell us about one of your best moments on the Hytale Hub
  • The best moment for me is/was whenever somebody joined the forum and everybody welcomed them. It's such a nice thing to have a kind community who is nice to everyone
7) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
  • My biggest mistake last year was to not learn for a specific test, which almost led to me failing the first semester. But I learned from this mistake and have since been learning more for school.
8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft, Hytale?
  • I really like mountainbiking and skiing as a hobby. I also do play a lot of games on my pc, such as CSGO, PUBG, Star Citizen, Arma 3, Garry's Mod
9) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up and how this will help you in your role as a helper.

• I have played on a lot of Garry's Mod and Arma 3 Roleplay and Milsims which gave me good experience to lead people. I can make people listen to me because of that and also keep a good overview on things.
10) SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on our forums. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the forums moderating all that time." What'd you do in this scenario?
  • I would probably start doing the homework. As important it is to moderate the Forums, school is a very important part of my life. After doing the most important parts of my homework, I would probably come back to the forum for 5 minutes and see if I have to do something. If there is nothing of real importance to do, I would finish the homework and then get back on the forum.
11) SCENARIO: You're busy on our forums website as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a rule breaker, someone then pokes you on Discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?
  • I would try to sort everything from important to not so important. The guy blasting music is more important than to get a moderator because of a rulebreaker. The one thing can't wait for 5 minutes as it is directly annoying people and interrupting their session.
12) Anything else we should know?
  • Sometimes I may not be as active as requested because of family or school stuff, especially the second thing can occur more often as my school is keeping me busy sometimes. Other than that I think, everything is said.
13) SCENARIO: You're in the middle of the day, watching over the forums and discord for any issues, after 5 mins you find out that your best friend is Staff member and he broke a rule and spoke poorly to a user who also broke a rule, the staff member exaggerates his/her punishment and threatens/bribes you to not at all disclose what you witnessed with anyone, what'd you do?
  • I would talk with him about it, and if that doesnt work, I would report it to a higher staff member, but ask him to keep me out of this, as I would not like to quarrel with my friend over a online problem.

Last edited:

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!

Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership.

A good example of this would be:
I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks, February 7th. If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.