• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - Okami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okami

What is your forum username?: Okami

What is your discord username?: Okami#4417

How old are you?: 16

What timezone are you in?: MST

How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?: 2-3 Hours Weekdays, 2-5 Weekends Hours

Do you have any previous experience working on similar websites?: No, although I have helped with some large scale Discord servers, all of which I have left as of now.

What are your real life hobbies?: Swimming, Drawing, Reading, Writing.

Are you currently employed?: If so, where?: No, I am not currently employed.

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.: My greatest achievement would probably have to be getting accepted in to the highschool I wanted to go to. It took months of work and practice, but I managed to do it. One of my greatest failures was when I insulted my friend without even knowing it, and had no idea for 2 years why they stopped hanging out with me.

Scenarios

A user is spamming in our discord and you mute him. He then asks his friends to spam you. They do - how do you handle it?
: I first tell them he was rightfully muted, and warn them if they continued to spam, so would they. If they continued to spam me, I would give them all light mutes, and then if they still pursued, I would make the punishment harsher, while at the same time contacting a higher-up and informing them on the situation.

Another staff member bans your friend and you disagree with his choice, what are you going to do and why?: I would see if he broke any of the rules, and if he broke any written rules, I would just nod my head and move on. If he had proven not to have broken any written rules, I would check in with a higher-up and tell them what was happening.

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!

Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. It appears that you don’t have much experience working with large communities. As a result - we are unable to verify if you would be a good fit in our team. We recommend working on some smaller forums first to get an idea of how everything works.

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (10th February). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.