• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - Niroski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niroski

What is your name?
Hello, I'm Nathan.

How old are you?
Sweet 16

Which country do you live in?
United Kingdom, Wales

How many hours per day (on average) would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
It really depends on if I'm busy. I have recently started college again so it will be harder for me to be online as much but I should be able to come by the forums for around 2hrs a day from Monday to Thursday.

As for Friday, Saturday & Sunday I am off from college. So hours could be anything from 4-10hrs a day depending on work I need to do at home.

Do you have any previous experience working at similar websites and/or companies/projects? (Please provide links and/or proof)
I have many years of experience being staff on different types of game servers as well as Discord servers. I have also owned my good amount of Minecraft and Gmod servers through out my time. All the servers I worked on are no longer online but I can show proof of me setting up Minecraft servers for people. I can also provide you with the names of servers I worked for.

Gmod:
- Nexus Nation (Moderator)
- Vortex Gaming (Head-Admin)
- Pink Panda (Owner)

Minecraft:
- One Heart (Owner)
- BeefPVP (Staff rank, I cannot remember which, sorry!)
- ProjectUtopia (Developer)

The other Minecraft server names I cannot remember but I was the one who did all the developing on them.

Below are some screenshots of the people I worked for to help develop the server:

That is all the screenshots I will provide for reviews. I do have a few more but If I show them this thread will be massive. Sorry I don't have any other proof of the other servers.

What are your hobbies?
Gaming is a huge part of my life. Everything from the graphics right down to the lore of a game brings me joy. That is why I'm studying Games Development Level 3 in my college currently. I also enjoy socializing with others online and friends. I am a very social person with people I know and love. My last hobby would be music, music just adds that extra cherry on top when playing games. Music lets me concentrate on what I am doing as long as I don't have someone trying to disturb me. (cough my dog)

Are you currently employed? If so, where?
Employment isn't a huge priority for me right now. As it is known education is the top priority before getting a job but once I finish College I plan to go to University but this could change. Who knows?

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
My life is only just starting but my greatest achievement so far would be getting through High School.

My biggest failure was probably failing one of the subjects in High school. My education for that subject was messed up ever since Primary school. Pretty much every lesson for that subject was just supply teachers which just messed up my education for that subject. It's hard learning without a real teacher for that subject.

Do you own a Youtube Channel, Discord Server, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram page that could be potentially used to advertise Hytale Hub?
Right now no, unfortunately I'm not the next Pewdiepie yet. :LOL:
If I start learning Hytale code I will suggest your forums to the people I develop for.

Do you have any programming experience? If so, link any Github projects of portfolios that you own.
I have experience in coding Minecraft & Gmod servers but I don't have much proof for that other than the reviews I got which are from the screenshots above. Yeah I know, I'm pretty bad for not taking evidence! :cry:

I hope you take me into consideration. If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask!
Have a good day. :cool:(y):coffee:

Sorry for any spelling mistakes in this writing, mistakes do happen!

Last edited:

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!

Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership.

A good example of this would be:
I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (7th Febuary). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.