• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - Moath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moath

• What is your forum username?Moath
  • What is your discord username? Moath|Skeppy#4969

• How old are you?16 7/21/2002
  • What timezone are you in?UTC+02:00
  • How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?5hour When im not in school

• Do you have any previous experience working as a helper on similar websites, gameservers, or Discord servers? (Please include as much detail as possible)
    Yes, I was at Discord. I was in Discord and mc and I was in Helper and I was working in that server to help the server from Dis and mc servers. I see questions that have been lost. I spent my time in the assistant when I was dead but time wanted the server to shut me down. Especially I did not know and I was an activity and I was helping the server to solve the problem and inform people of the things they want to do to them, such as if someone said a problem problem in the server I can not choose anything or protect the server from the ads published by some people and I silence the voice In that case I knew people did not belong in the server and I was doing a wonderful job, but as I closed the He does not know anything about him

• What are your real life hobbies?
  • So if you ask about my hobby in life a good question I consider dev a beginner and I love the world of Inter and I spend my time on my device and play and hear songs and watched Flamn I have a hobby I love it is a football hahh I remembered I am not good but I love and play in the winter and I love Readers of short stories, because it strengthens my information and I am diligent person in the study and I hope to be a barber

• Are you currently employed? If so, where?
  • I'm not too young to become employed so no

• Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer)
    If you mean im working in someServer so yeah im staff in https://discord.gg/tUk5eYv im mod in it but if you accept i will resign from him very tedious and i want server deserve to work it server Maine Craft

• Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
  • I was a young person from the 5th to 10th grade who was very talented and did not care about the science or the school and I did not put in a class because I reached grade 11 but before all this I was almost stupid and I was thinking that I should have this problem and become one of the wolves in my class I worked hard in class 11 and became in the fourth grade of the first grade in the class of intelligent and I because my mother is very proud of me and because to wear a bad part that I love my cousin and I love her so much and it is not our tools in my community because my uncles were responding and we know you will be surprised by this but It is impossible to change and that this was the biggest problem for me in my life and I because the most expensive ones I mean the questions of girl and daughter

Last edited by a moderator:

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. After reading through your application, we have discovered a lack of sufficient grammar. We expect all staff members to have decent grammar and write in fluent english as our website is english - this is to ensure that everyone can understand your answers to questions. You must work on this before reapplying.

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (12th March). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.