• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - Macedonian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macedonian

Mineman
Legend
Master
What is your name?
Marko Anderson, known as Macedonian

How old are you?
15 years old, turning 16 this year

Which country do you live in?
Macedonia

How many hours per day (on average) would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
Im usually active very often and i can put as much effort as i can to help this forum out on its growth my average online time is 3-6h per day.

Do you have any previous experience working at similar websites and/or companies/projects? (Please provide links and/or proof)
I have never been a part of something like this no. But i am happy to try out this position because i think it fits me very well and i will put a lot of effort in it to assure im a good staff member.
I was also a part of the staff team on a lot of minecraft HCF/PVP servers one of the bigger projects was Kohi CC the plan was to bring back the old server Kohi that everyone wanted back but it didnt go well after release due to issues with the owners.

Here is the trailer i uploaded regarding that:

What are your hobbies?
I'm a hard working type of person
and im intrested in sports and i visit the gym very often, i spend a lot of time on my computer aswell i have intrests in programming, managing, creating etc.

Are you currently employed? If so, where?
I am currently a student, but in my free time i play sports, hang out with my friends and spend time on my computer

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
Do you own a Youtube Channel, Discord Server, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram page that could be potentially used to advertise Hytale Hub?

I do have a YouTube channel it currently has 1.1k subscribers but i quit a long time ago and i dont upload content. I also do have an Instagram Account and Telegram.

YouTube: YouTube.com/c/Macedoniann
Instagram: notMacedonian
Telegram: Maced0nian

My greatest achievement is probably when me and my basketball team at school won the championship in my country i was feeling very happy at that moment when they announced that we won i cant describe that feeling its so awesome.

My biggest failure is losing my very first girlfriend. Uh yes i lost my very first girlfriend after 4 months i can't describe much here as its a private situation but the reason is losing trust.

Do you have any programming experience? If so, link any Github projects of portfolios that you own.
Unfourtenetly i do not have any experience with development but i have been intrested lately into learning how it works.

Last edited:

Doblox912

Marketing Manager & App Team
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership.

A good example of this would be:
I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (insert date here). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.