• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff application - Justfrost

Status
Not open for further replies.

justfrost

What is your name? - Andrew

How old are you? - I'm currently 20

Which country do you live in? - Lithuania

How many hours per day (on average) would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub? -
I have a meaty PC with a second monitor that I usually use for moderating such things on the go. I could easily devote at least 5-6 hours per day.

Do you have any previous experience working at similar websites and/or companies/projects? (Please provide links and/or proof) -
I used to be a Head Moderator on a server called Rustoria on a game called Rust about a year ago, ended up leaving as the community was an absolute mess and the owner seemed to only care about earning money. Sadly, I have no proof of it.

What are your hobbies? -
I play airsoft nearly every saturday/sunday with a team of 8 people, its loads of fun and good cardio if you choose a more faster style.

Are you currently employed? If so, where? -
Currently unemployed but working on getting my bartenders license, should start working once I get it.

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures. -
Last year I went into one of the biggest gaming conventions happening in the baltic states called GameOn. Over there they had a stage with 10 computers all running Counter strike : Global offensive and they were picking 10 random people each new game for 10 games, after 10 games the players who were on the top of the scoreboard were invited to play in the finals, the 2 players on the top of the scoreboard in the finals would leave with 2 brand new monitors. Ended up being one of the two players. It might seems nerdy to some when I tell them about it but as someone who had played counter strike games for over 10 years this is as close to me getting onto an E-sports pro scene as its going to get.

Never asking a girl I loved in high-school until it was too late. She ended up moving out and we did chat on facebook but it simply wasn't the same as seeing her in school everyday. I think about this one often actually. Remembering this event helps me make decisions like that faster in fear of it being too late.

Do you own a Youtube Channel, Discord Server, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram page that could be potentially used to advertise Hytale Hub? -
I do own most of them but none of them are nearly any popular to be used to advertise, although I could still do it.

Do you have any programming experience? If so, link any Github projects of portfolios that you own. -
Thats a big no for me, never really was into programming.

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!

Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. After looking through your application - it appears that you don’t have much experience working with large communities. As a result - we are unable to verify if you would be a good fit in our team. We recommend working on some smaller forums first to get an idea of how everything works.

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so two weeks (7th Febuary). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.