• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - James3995

Status
Not open for further replies.

James3995

What is your name?
My name is James. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Business and major in Information Technology.

How old are you?
I am 20.

Which country do you live in?
I was born and currently reside in Australia.

How many hours per day (on average) would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
This is dependent on a few variables, but, I would say about 2-5.

Do you have any previous experience working at similar websites and/or companies/projects? (Please provide links and/or proof)
Yes, I currently own 2 small online legitimate businesses. One of which, made $60,000 in the year of 2018 (was created Oct. 2017). I am also starting my 3rd one very, very soon. (I would not like to link them on this public forum post, if you would like proof please DM me)

What are your hobbies?
My hobbies include:
- Gaming
- Business Management
- Developing
- Going out with friends
- Building PCs, fixing phones etc.

Are you currently employed? If so, where?
I am luck enough to be able to survive on my 2 online businesses, so I am self-employed. Previous employment was an I.T Administrator.

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
One of my greatest achievements in life was when my website launched and I started to get sales, that euphoric feeling of running a successful business is just brilliant, also doing business with big companies.

Do you own a Youtube Channel, Discord Server, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram page that could be potentially used to advertise Hytale Hub?
My website does no currently run ads, but this is something I can think about doing.

Do you have any programming experience? If so, link any Github projects of portfolios that you own.
Yes, I know HTML5, CSS, PHP, Java, JavaScript JQuery, NodeJS, C++, SQL etc, once you have learnt the main ones, it's very easy to learn the others. My website currently runs on HTML, CSS, PHP...

Doblox912

Marketing Manager & App Team
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership.

A good example of this would be:
I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (February 7th). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.