• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - James F

Status
Not open for further replies.

James F

Q. What is your name?
A.
James

Q. How old are you?
A.
17 years old - 18 in 12 days

Q. Which country do you live in?
A.
Ireland

Q. How many hours per day (on average) would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
A.
I would be able to dedicate at least 4 - 5 hours daily. I often use my laptop and mobile whilst on a break from work and on days off from work I really enjoy relaxing and gaming so it would definitely be nice to spend some time on the forum then too.

Q. Do you have any previous experience working at similar websites and/or companies/projects? (Please provide links and/or proof)
A.
Yes. The forums I have previously worked for never really took off unlike HytaleHub which has clearly already achieved some great milestones and looks to continue forward at a very steady pace.

MCHub - Small forum that never really went anywhere but had great potential. I resigned from this forum quite quickly actually as it felt as though there was nothing to moderate in the community and the little posts the staff members made to make the community looks active didn't look right.

MCHub Link: http://mc-hub.com/
Note: It looks to me that the site has possibly been sold and is undergoing a new reset or revamp of some sort.
Currently looking to find the founder of this site to get proof (( discord dms ))

MCStore - This was around 3 years ago and so unfortunately I don't have any proof of this at all but I will include it to talk about it.
MCStore started strong and featured some nice account upgrades, a great site theme and a small little community that was really interested but over the course of a month the site had really died down due to lack of development and updates by the development team on the site which was very unfortunate as it looked to have a lot of potential. This goes to show no matter the community there needs to be a strong development team behind a site and it looks like HytaleHub has got that checked!

MCStore Link: Not available

Q. What are your hobbies?
A.
I really love music & singing. I am a member of a youth choir here in my local area and I've been a member for nearly a year now. Last year we attended the Young Bohemia Festival for choirs in which we came out with multiple awards including Gold place, best dressed, best dance-routine to match the songs we had sung and best displayed. Not sure about the name for the last one but it was basically our places on stage and our fluid movements :p

Other than singing I enjoy really enjoy both PC and Console gaming too.

Q. Are you currently employed? If so, where?
A.
I am not currently employed. I just finished my first ever job term at the end of December. I am not permitted to speak of the place I worked and can't promote it on any sites or social media of any sort sorry about that.. anyways I'm currently still seeking employment and have two interviews lined up at the moment coming very soon so hopefully one goes well :)

Q. Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
A.
I'm still pretty young so I haven't done much in my life as of yet but I would definitely say my greatest achievement was with the choir that I am a member of. I fought all my fears and the extreme anxiety I have that day to go out on stage and sing in front of so many people my age and older. I've always struggled with thinking about what others are thinking of me and how they perceive me but I'm working on fighting that

My greatest failure.. there isn't one big failure more little ones.. I've rejected to speak at certain occasions that are important related to family, school etc.. due to the fear of speaking in front of so many people and that's something I can never really take back or go back to and re-do it. I've been working on anxiety especially over Christmas when I worked my first ever paid position in a very large store that required a lot of interaction with customers.

Q. Do you own a Youtube Channel, Discord Server, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram page that could be potentially used to advertise Hytale Hub?
A. I do not but I am open to working on promoting the site via social media and helping towards growth of the community.

Q. Do you have any programming experience? If so, link any Github projects of portfolios that you own.
A.
I do not

Last edited:

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
We’re pleased to tell you that your application has been accepted.
Please check your private messages for further information. For information on what happens next, view our thread here: https://hytalehub.com/threads/673/

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Billy

Retired Mod
This application has been denied.
You failed to attend an interview.

You are able to reapply on 10th February.

Status
Not open for further replies.