• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - Jacob#2775

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob#2775

Hello, my name is Jacob. You should choose me to become a staff member in your community because I am a person who is very hardworking and loves to achieve goals as well. I try my absolute best to be a mature and outgoing person. I always take responsibility for my actions. Ive had many experiences when being a staff member and the responsibilities that come with it. I believe that I am an honest person who tells the truth no matter what the reason may be. That means if I mess up, I will not lie about it therefore I will always be truthful. I am someone who always looks at where I can improve upon the next time which I do believe is a beneficial personality for all of the staff members. I do act in a professional manner at all times when it comes to helping communities. I also try to balance fun and seriousness when it comes to helping communities as well because you have to have fun and not be serious all the time. I do not act immature and I try to be very modest at all times. I also work really hard to improve my skills that will hopefully guide me in the right direction if I manage to become a newly accepted staff member. I will very well be a different person that will bring different and exciting things to the community that you wouldn’t expect. I will be an outgoing person that will always be finding new people to communicate with and if they have any questions, I will be glad to answer them to the best of my ability. It is also a good trait to be able to have fun and cut loose, as well as being mature while doing so. I believe that I am a person who has those traits. I am someone who is also reasonable and fair. I will respect the perks of being a staff member. I will also learn and become a great staff member and friend to everyone. But overall, I will not let anyone down.

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!

Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership.

A good example of this would be:
I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (7th Febuary). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.