• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - Ishmael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithril

Sithril
Master
What is your name?
My name is Ismail but the official spelling around the world goes like my username so you can call me by that.

How old are you?
I am 15 years old as of now

Which country do you live in?
I live in the netherlands

How many hours per day (on average) would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
Multiple hours a day through normal school days and on weekends a lot more in the 5 to 6 hours range. A lot of the time when I have to do something for school or something else im at home, so I can also do some semi afk things along side the hours I put into staff.

Do you have any previous experience working at similar websites and/or companies/projects? (Please provide links and/or proof)
I have had experience on minecraft as a staff member(moderator), it is a russian/english network that garnered consistent 500 to 1000 players online when I was staff on there. I eventually resigned because of personal reasons and motivations after a good run. I do have proof of ingame screenshots where I do have the [MODER] rank which is short for moderator.
The server was called Mineland network

2017-08-20_21.43.29.png
A screenshot of me when I was a 'helper', it was called support on the server, my ign at the time was superomega
2017-09-07_21.21.30.png
A screenshot of me promoted to moderator with my community manager and fellow moderator
2017-09-08_22.32.27.png
A tab list where you can see I have the moderator rank
If the proof was not enough you guys can always contact me and we can ask the community manager or other staff there to vouch for me

What are your hobbies?
Mainly playing video games, being with family, some programming since I do have a programming class and just random stuff that I enjoy from time to time.

Are you currently employed? If so, where?
I do have a little job at a retail store where I just come one half day per week to earn some cash.

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
Do you own a Youtube Channel, Discord Server, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram page that could be potentially used to advertise Hytale Hub?
I think my greatest achievement is reaching the highest score on my final test of my whole elementary/primary school and going to a great high school.
When it comes to failures, I have had several in my life but if I had to choose the worst one then its sacrificing health and time for things that don't matter. What I mean by that is being with the wrong people and places and wasting time.

Do you have any programming experience? If so, link any Github projects of portfolios that you own.
I never really got into programming or mastered it, until recently. I follow programming class at school and we are learning python and we also work with raspberry Pi's, nothing advanced yet since its my first year.

Doblox912

Marketing Manager & App Team
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application.

Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership.

A good example of this would be:
I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (February 7th). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.