• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application [HELPER]

Grantis

Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? I wanna apply for HytaleHub Main Website.

What is your forum username? Grantis

What is your discord username? Grantis#0493

How old are you? I'm 16

What timezone are you in? My timezone is GMT+3

How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub? For the next 3 months I gonna have a lot of free time. So I will be able to help for 5 hours(minimum) daily for sure. After 3 months, my time gonna get a little bit limited. So I will be able to spend 1-3 hours daily.

Do you have any previous experience working as a helper on similar websites, gameservers, or Discord servers? (Please include as much detail as possible)
I haven't worked as a helper but I used to be a developer for one of minecraft networks (VoidRealms). That network has 50 player base and I've got some experience with doing some projects. I actually quited this network since the team wasn't really serious about the work and we had argues about the team project. But I've seen how projects are made, how they are structured, you always must be active there, you cannot do things whenever you want, you always must contact the team before taking decision. I also was communicating with players there, helping them, etc. So I think I have enough experience and knowledge to work as a helper.

What are your real life hobbies? My hobbies is programming, game development, website design, pretty much everything that is related with IT.

Are you currently employed? If so, where? No, I don't have a job.

Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? I used to have some plans for making huge minecraft projects. But now I wanna focus on hytale. I'm planning to make something nice in this game. I have a strong developer team that has at least 3 years of experience in minecraft developing and server management and other stuff that is related to minecraft developing. But for now I don't have any projects that is public or in develop.

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures. I don't have much achievements that I could really say in public without any hesitation. But I have made some successful projects that is related to programming, like making fully working soft drink machine from scratch (In real life). We won a first place in the event. I don't really have much failures. But I had a lot of projects in minecraft that got failed. But I don't really hate failing. Every time I fail, I always say to myself: "Okay great, what have I learned?". So for me a failure is nothing but a lesson and I never doubt my self.

So I hope I answered those questions right and also I wanna answer some questions that might come to your mind.

Why do you apply for helper role? Well first of all, I wanna get more experience and also I wanna get to know this game better and do something useful for this community. Secondly, I wanna help people that is new to this game/community and improve my social skills by communicating with a lot of people.

What do you expect from this role? I'm not here to get money from some paid projects (If there will be any). So I expect to improve myself by helping others and getting more experience and also I would lovely help you in the team projects.

I hope you liked this application.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Last edited:

Pearson Wright

Hey there @Grantis

We may be interested in hiring you. Out of curiosity, which programming languages are you fluent in?

Grantis

Hey there @Grantis

We may be interested in hiring you. Out of curiosity, which programming languages are you fluent in?
Hello, thank you for your question

I’m most fluent with Java. But now I focus on website design. I have tried a lot of different programming languages and different stuff. Like android applications, website development, making soft drink machine, game development. But I chose real world applications and website development, thats the stuff I really wanna do and learn it.

Pearson Wright

Hello, thank you for your question

I’m most fluent with Java. But now I focus on website design. I have tried a lot of different programming languages and different stuff. Like android applications, website development, making soft drink machine, game development. But I chose real world applications and website development, thats the stuff I really wanna do and learn it.
Sorry for this extremely delayed response.

Could you provide me with a portfolio of some sites that you've made?

Grantis

Sorry for this extremely delayed response.

Could you provide me with a portfolio of some sites that you've made?
Sorry but I don’t have any public portfolio. And you won’t see much beautiful sites since I’m just a beginner.