• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

Staff Application - Geert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geert

u1pFZ7D.png
Have fun to check my application!

What is your name?

Geert

How old are you?

11 ( 20 Februari 12 )

Which country do you live in?

The Netherlands

How many hours per day (on average) would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?

Monday: 2/3
Tuesday: 3/4
Wednesday: 2/3, i have sport.
Thursday: 3/4
Friday: 3/4
Weekend: 5/6

Do you have any previous experience working at similar websites and/or companies/projects? (Please provide links and/or proof)

I am good on Discord, and i was Admin on a server, with 600+ people on the discord, and by the beta, 60+ people online. ( i dont have a proof, or screenshots ( that server is away, i dont have contact with the owner. )

My greatest success, i have create a discord server for a server with 100+ people every day online on the MC server. On the discord server, 600+ when i was there. Now have that discord 3k plus, i can make a proof!!

My Discord for the proof: Geert#0611

What are your hobbies?

Ice skating, normal skating, cycling, gaming and baking.

Are you currently employed? If so, where?

No, but i have my discord server.
And i am discord-helper on a server from my friend.

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
Do you own a Youtube Channel, Discord Server, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram page that could be potentially used to advertise Hytale Hub?

I have a discord, server, and a YT-channel with 110 subscribers, I was also discord owner of an MC server with 100+ man every day.
Ip (Kingdomserver.nl)
And when I am 12, I create instagram, facebook, and twitter.

Fails:
I dont really have that, but my English is sometimes not good.

Do you have any programming experience? If so, link any Github projects of portfolios that you own.

I am works on discord-bots, and i am good on discord servers, making and editing.
Would you see like a proof, for it?

You can check my discord server, that i have make!

End:
I would like to help, especially at the discord. Because I am also a lot online, of discord. And i like working to discord!

Thanks for watching.. :D
Greetings, my ( Geert! )

Last edited:

Doblox912

Marketing Manager & App Team
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership.

A good example of this would be:
I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (February 7th). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help Users
Not in our discord yet? Join now: https://discord.gg/g5cCDHG
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.