• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - ErathCz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErathCz

PixeLife Founder
Master
Platinum
☑️Verified
Hero
Forum username: ErathCz
Discord username: 𝙀𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝘾𝙯 #2827
Timezone: CET (+1 hour)
I can give 2-6 hours per day to Hytale Hub
Yes, i own some guilds/clans for games such as Conqueror´s Blade, Star Citizen, War Thunder, ..., I also participated on different game servers like Minecraft, (McTitan.cz, Magmacube, Crafting Dead, and many more but I don't remember names) Rust (my own server) and now I own server for game Heat (but this server isn't much popular because game is slowly dying and I'm sad because its good game..)
My real life hobbies are Airsoft, German swordplay, Orienteering, playing games and Fantasy books
I am not currently employed at the moment
Yes, currently I´m a founder of PixeLife project. (project is in early development)
Currently, my greatest achievement in my life is first place in national orienteering race and my greatest failure... when I was younger I was very very lazy, and I had problems in the school because of that... ... but now i learned how to not be lazy and everything I can do it now, I just do it!

ErathCz

PixeLife Founder
Master
Platinum
☑️Verified
Hero
Moderator, I'm sorry, I forgot about it

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership. You must also include the questions on your application.

A good example of this would be:
I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (March 13th). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.