• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - DSG_Flynx

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your forum username?
DSG_Flynx

What is your discord username?

DSG_Flynx#6099

How old are you?

What timezone are you in?

CST (Central Standard).

How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?

2-3, maybe more.

Do you have any previous experience working on similar websites?

I have moderated forum websites for a couple of gaming communities now such as prestige gaming and edge gaming.

What are your real life hobbies?

Video games and drawing.

Are you currently employed? If so, where?

Yes. Dominos pizza.

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.

One of my greatest achievements would probably be the time I got an art piece of mine bought at an art gallery. I was the only one in my class at the time that had their piece get purchased. Was very proud of myself. As for my greatest failure I would say it would be not staying in touch with my friends from highschool.

Scenarios

A user is spamming in our discord and you mute him. He then asks his friends to spam you. They do - how do you handle it?
I mute the friend as well and give them both a final warning to stop before an extended mute is put in place for both of them.

Another staff member bans your friend and you disagree with his choice, what are you going to do and why?
Ask for a chance to review evidence of what happened and give an opinion on what I think should happen while letting the person in charge handle the final decision.

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
We’re pleased to tell you that your application has been accepted. Please check your private messages for further information. For information on what happens next, view our thread here: https://hytalehub.com/threads/673/

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying for our team!
We really appreciate you coming and doing an interview with us the other day. After reviewing your interview, we have decided that it would be better to allow you to get to know our website for a few more weeks before allowing you to join our team. We expect helpers to know almost everything about our website, as a result we feel you should spend as much time as possible between now and your next application getting to know the website, the links and watching to see which questions are frequently asked.

You are able to reapply in 14 days (4th March)
You are allowed to use the same application again.

Status
Not open for further replies.