• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - Dril

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dril

What is your name?
My name is Koen Peters.

How old are you?
I am 15 years old.

Which country do you live in?
I live in The Netherlands

How many hours per day (on average) would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
On average I would be able to devote a timeframe (for example from 16:00-18:00) of 2 hours per day to Hytale Hub, not including any quick check-ins to the discord chat, forums or reddit throughout the rest of the day.

Do you have any previous experience working at similar websites and/or companies/projects? (Please provide links and/or proof)
In the non-digital world: Yes, a handful. I have run a few advertisement campaigns for a Dutch company called Jumbo (it’s a food market). This involved sending some flyers around the country and setting up advertisements on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Jumbo’s Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/jumbosupermarkten/

This is the only official company I have provided these services for. I also ran some unofficial friend groups and set up venues for those friends and me to have a party.
In the digital world: I have always aimed to be a supportive community member and have been succesful at this, though I have never been in any staff position of a server with more than 500 active members. I have been administrator of 2 Discord servers, each with around 300 members but sadly, the owners let go of those. One was called Tactical and the other was called Pentagon. I have always had positive feedback from the members of those servers. Sadly I am not able to provide any links or proof regarding the 2 servers above.

What are your hobbies?
I love to play the saxophone, go to the gym and sail with my friends. And also gaming and making connections online and helping people has been a big part of my childhood.

Are you currently employed? If so, where?
I am currently employed at Jumbo Heerschap (same company as stated before) at the department of vegetables, which requires knowledge of all products and I deal with any customer complaints and critics that might occur.

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
Do you own a Youtube Channel, Discord Server, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram page that could be potentially used to advertise Hytale Hub?
My biggest achievement in life was when I performed a solo with my orchestra at a contest for orchestras, it was a 5 minute long piece and I’m really thankful because that allowed me to evolve in the world of music.
My biggest failure in life was when I cut my pinky’s tendon clean through and because of that I waz unable to do any activities with my left hand for a few months. I was really lucky the surgeons could fix it, and have always taken this experience and other failures that occured in my life as a chance to learn something from what happened. When I fail it makes me happy because I know I’ll be able to fix the faults nex time around. At last, I do own a few personal social media accounts, though I wish to keep those personal. I do have a social circle though where I would certainly spread the word if need be!

Do you have any programming experience? If so, link any Github projects of portfolios that you own.
I do not have any ready programming skills.
I started HTML programming a year ago but I had to end it because school didn’t give me enough time to keep going. This year though, school is taking me less time so I am going to pick up programming again.

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!

Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership.

A good example of this would be:
I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (7th February). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.