• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - Cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your name?
IRL: Fernando Mendes

How old are you?

Which country do you live in?
Brazil

How many hours per day (on average) would you be available to devote to Hytale Hub?
Initially 2-3 due to work and commute. but 2-4 by the second half of the year.

Do you have any previous experience working at similar websites and/or companies/projects? (Please provide links and/or proof)
I have never been in a forum staff.

What are your hobbies?
I like to play with networking on my OrangePI board creating some dumb protocols and browser integrations and to add more features and techniques to crappy 3D engines that I built on the past 3 years, sometimes I will just build JS demos and sometimes just play games (mostly csgo).

Are you currently employed? If so, where?
Yes, I currently work as a full-time Web Developer, I'm not sure if I can cite the company name here, you can check my GitHub profile if the company name is needed :)

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
* Greatest achievement: Getting my job.
* Greatest failure: Terrible money management in the first year.

Do you own a Youtube Channel, Discord Server, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram page that could be potentially used to advertise Hytale Hub?
No, no, no, no and no lmao, I mean, at least not for advertisement...

Do you have any programming experience? If so, link any Github projects of portfolios that you own.
Absolutely. currently, I work as a front-end developer but I'm able to do back-end stuff as well. Unfortunately, everything that I could link here is proprietary code and I stopped publishing things to my GitHub and CodePen accounts when I got my current Job :(
I also gained lots of programming experience by attempting to build my own graphics engine and reimplementing it on different languages (JS/Golang/C++) and trying to implement a basic Minecraft-like render on my own. (never finished any of those though as I wasn't planning to release it as a game, it was just for fun).

Doblox912

Marketing Manager & App Team
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership.

A good example of this would be:
I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (February 7th). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.