• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - AngelDeliqht

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbucks

Master
Master
What is your name?
AngelDeliqht

How old are you?

Which country do you live in?
UK,London

How many hours per day (on average) would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
6 Hours+ As I always have the forums open

Do you have any previous experience working at similar websites and/or companies/projects? (Please provide links and/or proof)

I helped jamesg31 create a similiar forums called MC-Hub which has now shut down. I had the manager role there which allowed me to look over the forums,setup perms within xenforo and setup the forums completely and help configure the xenforo addons. I was the only manager so I also took care of staff and hiring the best staff as I believe that staff should not be based on experience a lot but mainly the passion someone has to actually be in that specific role,as this allows them to then show the passion through there work and it becomes experience itself.

What are your hobbies?
I am a very reputable server owner who has owned many large networks such as
SupremePvP
Frontier Network
OctaneMC
SyphrixPvP

My hobby is owning servers and helping out other people <3
Are you currently employed? If so, where?
If owning my own server comes under being employed yes I am as I am working on creating a charity fundraiser server (thread will be poster later on). I also am manager on a server called RaidLabs and I fulfil all the duties as I am the only manager.

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
One of my greatest achievements was launching Frontier Network as it was shut down for a while but then I bought the server and launched it again with a successful release of 400+ Players (without alts) on the network and I am very proud of that day as I never believed I could do it however my passion and motivation led me to that stage.
My greatest failure was SyphrixPvP as release flopped and the lag was intense however that was my first server so I learnt from my mistakes and reached my greatest achievements
Do you own a Youtube Channel, Discord Server, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram page that could be potentially used to advertise Hytale Hub?
Once my discord server has been started for my charity fundraiser I can advertise this forums there and also my previous discord servers have had over 3000 members so my new project discord will be launched and we will try get that amount of members and once again advertise Hytale Hub as I have a huge amount of motivation and passion to fulfil this responsibility

Do you have any programming experience? If so, link any Github projects of portfolios that you own.
No.

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership.

A good example of this would be:
I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (7th February). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.