• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇
  • Welcome to the first-ever Hytale community Forums! We're thrilled to have you with us. Please register an account, and feel free to invite as many of your friends as you like! You can also start up a friendly conversation anytime in our Forum Chat 😎
  • Want consistent and detailed updates regarding Hytale Beta and game speculation? Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel We showcase Hytale video premieres daily at 3:00PM EST US time! 😎

(SPOILERS) Super Secret Page - Hytale Site Easter Egg

What's Turbo Chicken's purpose?

• Be a useless mob.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Give out quests or rewards as an NPC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skrrrt around Hytale all day long.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Jyles

Master
Master
Super Secret Page - Hytale Site Easter Egg

This is probably old news for most but I couldn't find a thread talking about it on the site so I wanted to make sure the information is out there for people who don't know. There's a hidden easter egg deep in the Hytale Announcement Trailer that reveals a secret URL on the Hytale website.

If you watch the video at 1:51 you'll see the Live Scripting frame where a scientist seems to be experimenting with a Cyclops by turning it into a pig. If you look closely at the console on the left hand side you'll see some script being typed. Amongst this script is the secret URL "www.hytale.com/supersecretpage", which if you type into your browser, will take you to a page linked no where else.

Hytale---Announcement-Trailer360small.gif

On this page you wont find much though, Hytale will recognise that "your dedication is impressive" and introduce you to a new character of the game "Turbo Chicken"... who loves you... apparently.

turbochicken.gif
I hope this thread was useful to at least a couple of you,

Let me know in the replies what you think Turbo Chicken's purpose is? Will we see Turbo Chicken in game, will they be an NPC or maybe a mob? What would your ideal outcome be for Turbo Chicken?

Thanks for reading :)

AgentB8

Hmmm... well I did know about this, but I never thought to make a post on it. Good thinking!

On the topic of Turbo Chicken, it seems like more of a dev inside joke, like The Noble Pigeon, or the Mighty Bananas with the Yiga Clan (BotW, anyone?)

I mean, it might make it into the game, potentially being a tutorial guide, for the model maker, live scripting, modding, or maybe even gameplay. I doubt it would be an actual mob.

Help Users
Check out our latest video: https://hytalehub.com/latest-video/
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.