• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

Seestral's Youtuber Application

• Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? (Please specify all that may apply!) - hytalehub.com & HytaleHub Discord
  • What is your forum username? - Seestral
  • What is your discord username? - Seestral#9795
  • How old are you? - 20 Years old :)
  • What timezone are you in? - EEST (Eastern European Summer Time)
  • How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub? - I have all the free time possible right now. I'll spend lots of hours here, especially when the game releases!
  • Do you have any previous experience creating Youtube videos? (Please include as much detail as possible, including links to current or previously owned channels and/or videos that you've made in the past.) - I've tried making youtube since 11 I always made it for fun and because I thought it was cool, it was very trendy back then to make Minecraft videos and League Of Legends. Back to the subject, i've had around 5 channels (which are now deleted) at the ages 11-14. Always deleted one, and created another. Why? I have no idea. The most subscribers i've had we're ~500 on a channel of when I was 13. My channels were only about Amnesia and Minecraft. Now, i'm trying my hardest on my current channel, which I've started 1 week and a little ago. It currently has 90 Subscribers. I edit my videos a lot, so I skip the boring parts. Most of my videos are made for fun, nothing really serious. For example, finishing Minecraft with my elbows, my feet, playing Minecraft on the hardest difficulty etc. Here's the channel if anybody is interested! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HGEf9a4DKfozVFF7JCi_w
  • Are you better at video editing, or voiceovers? - This is kind of funny because I always liked doing voiceovers and most of the time I nailed them. Sure.. sometimes it was very cringy too. But i'd say i'm better at video editing, since it's something I've done from when I was little and kept learning over the past years. Voiceover was something I did for fun most of the time.
  • What are your real life hobbies? - As of right now, studying Computer Science, playing games, making youtube videos, loving my girlfriend, loving my dog.
  • Are you currently employed? If so, where? - I am not employed. I will be going to College very soon :)
  • Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer) - None, but i'd be down to if it's something interesting :) I have however worked in the past on some Minecraft projects, but there were only small ones.
  • Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures. - Greatest achievement was when I finally got out of Silver Division in League of Legends........okay..just joking.. greatest achievement was when I finally met my long distance girlfriend, which I've known for 5 years. It was truly a perfect moment and I haven't felt like that ever in my entire life. This may not really be an achievement to some people, but for me it is:) My greatest failure was when I quit playing Fortnite competitively, right after World Cup was announced. I was one of the best Fortnite players in my country and TOP 1000 world. It was my chance to make myself a name in the gaming community and kind of threw it all away. I don't regret it tho, but I do find it as a failure since I had a huge opportunity which I threw it out the window for no actual reason. Completely my mistake. Oh well :) Thanks a lot for reading, please AMA if you have anything to say! Stay safe! <3

Pearson Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master
Apologies on taking so long to provide a response.

Would you be willing to correspond further on Discord?

Apologies on taking so long to provide a response.

Would you be willing to correspond further on Discord?
No problem at all. Definitely! My discord is Seestral#9795 or you can send me yours! :)

Help Users
Welcome to Hytale Hub!
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.