• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Safe's Introduction

Safe

Safe and Sound
Master
Hello I'm Safe also know as "Safe07 or Safen"

I'm currently in my last Year of Highschool and self-learning Ruby, Ruby Rails, HTML and PHP to get in the starting of Web Development.
I also love Gaming and Watching Anime - Drama TV Shows and some of the current games I'm playing are, Paladins, COD4, and Minecraft PE.

I will soon be going College for a 2 Year course then after that going to a Tech School for IT or Discord Team.

I'm also a Co-Owner of one of the Biggest MCPE Server know as ECPENetwork witch is a Factions Server, we also have a Skyblock server in Beta.
I have been playing Minecraft and been in the Staff Team for over 5 Years of Experience in Staffing.

Me and Shadow(Owner of ECPE) soon play to make our own Hytale Server alone with the Owner of Advantech and Others in the Development of our own Hytale Server. We really hope to go big on our release once we ready to and hopefully all goes well.

I hope we all get along in this Community and Thank you for spending your time reading my Introduction of Me.

Cheers.

Demon

Duke
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Welcome!

Maniac

Staff member
Welcome to our community!

Rex

Tester Lead @Stolendale