• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

RivalFactions - A future Hytale server

Hi all! I'm Dudoleitor.
I love Minecraft and I've managed some public servers in the past. As I'm sure that Hytale will be the game of 2019, I want to start building up a community.

With my friend DadoBaro we wrote some plans for a future server that will open as soon as the game will be released. We really want to give birth to a big project, in fact we have clear ideas and we already have a server to host the game.
We plan to bring a server based on collaboration between factions, with a rooted law system for a complete RP experience without limiting creativity or the will to explore.

If you wanna be part of the team or you are just curious, have a look at our website and join our Discord, we are looking for staff members!

www.rivalfactions.it
discord.gg/6chRHRk

Last edited:

Billy

Retired Mod
Looks good so far :p

Do you have a full "rival factions" logo or just server icon style ("RF")

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Good luck dude!

Looks good so far :p

Do you have a full "rival factions" logo or just server icon style ("RF")
We don't have a large logo yet. As we are preparing everything to be ready when Hytale will be released, we'll think about it; thank you for the suggestion!

Thank you all

Ferrumprinceps

I look forward to sending an expeditionary force to this server when it comes out, I will surely be sending one of my praetors to establish a clan colony here.

I look forward to sending an expeditionary force to this server when it comes out, I will surely be sending one of my praetors to establish a clan colony here.
Follow us on our discord server (and on our website) to keep you informed on wich region you can conquer with your armed forces!

Egg-Puns

This is eggselent