• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Riot Games is joining the Summer Game Fest starting on June 10th!

GavinTheCrafter

Apparently Riot Games will be joining SGF 2021! For those of you who don't know, they're the company that owns Hypixel Studios.

1621480360142.png

This is a bit of a stretch but... a beta/release trailer for Hytale could happen here.

I heard one person on Reddit theorize that if something like that is going to happen, Hypixel Studios is joining under the banner of Riot Games to not make it so obvious that they're going to announce something about Hytale.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but I'm definitely gonna watch the live stream just in case.

Am I crazy or is this actually a possibility? What do you guys think?

Olearius

Apparently Riot Games will be joining SGF 2021! For those of you who don't know, they're the company that owns Hypixel Studios.

View attachment 2315

This is a bit of a stretch but... a beta/release trailer for Hytale could happen here.

I heard one person on Reddit theorize that if something like that is going to happen, Hypixel Studios is joining under the banner of Riot Games to not make it so obvious that they're going to announce something about Hytale.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but I'm definitely gonna watch the live stream just in case.

Am I crazy or is this actually a possibility? What do you guys think?

Would be a good place to reveal further informations about Hytale, so I think it could indeed be possible

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
It would be cool to use Riot as a cover. I mean at this point, we know so little that anything can happen

Gregory S

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Site Admin
☑️Verified
I have a feeling there won't be any major emphasis put on Hytale here since Hypixel Studios wants to retain a degree of autonomy as a company rather than being seen as a Riot Games proxy (even though they technically are).

Reyrey

I dont understand these high word meanings XD

red death

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

GavinTheCrafter

I have a feeling there won't be any major emphasis put on Hytale here since Hypixel Studios wants to retain a degree of autonomy as a company rather than being seen as a Riot Games proxy (even though they technically are).
I mean if they were to sign up as Hypixel Studios themselves, it would be pretty obvious what they would be announcing, which would ruin the surprise

I don't think it's super likely, but it's in the realm of possibility

Gregory S

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Site Admin
☑️Verified
I mean if they were to sign up as Hypixel Studios themselves, it would be pretty obvious what they would be announcing, which would ruin the surprise

I don't think it's super likely, but it's in the realm of possibility
That's a good point tbh.

miriambou

I really love minecraft. There are more than enough fans of the Minecraft game. A sandbox game attracts the attention of both adults and children. Here everyone can do whatever they want. A huge virtual world opens up before the game, where the environment is completely destructible. You have the opportunity to craft equipment and visit the locals, as well as go on a journey underground, build houses and fight bosses. And this is only part of the capabilities of a well–known and popular game. You can find great servers using servers-minecraft.net .

Last edited: