• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Requesting username "Ghast"

GhastB

I have just recently registered and noticed before registering that the account under the name "Ghast" is 'parked' and has not seen any activity since it's creation. I have a strong trademark under that username on past forums such as MC-Market.
I'd appreciate if you could ensure I could get hold of that username. I have strong attachment to it, and have dealt for the past 2 and a half years under that name.
Bests,
Ghast

Dev

MC Modder and Experienced Java Developer. 19
Legend
Master
I think you should still wait some time to check if the account is inactive and first of all talk to the owner of that account.
I think its unfair that the name that this user has registered gets taken out, only becouse on MCM your name is Ghast.
Nothing personal against you, of course.

GhastB

I think you should still wait some time to check if the account is inactive and first of all talk to the owner of that account.
I think its unfair that the name that this user has registered gets taken out, only becouse on MCM your name is Ghast.
Nothing personal against you, of course.
The thing is:

The user has shown NO activity at all, and to what I see this could just be a duplicate account to win a free rank (thru referalls).
Therefore, I think my request should be acknowledged, but of course, it's just a username, I wouldn't go as far as an argument to obtain it.

Dev

MC Modder and Experienced Java Developer. 19
Legend
Master
The thing is:

The user has shown NO activity at all, and to what I see this could just be a duplicate account to win a free rank (thru referalls).
Therefore, I think my request should be acknowledged, but of course, it's just a username, I wouldn't go as far as an argument to obtain it.
He has not connected in 2 months so yeah I understand your point. I hace seen you on MCM some times, lets see what Staff says.