• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Release of Hytale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fimu

There have been many theories on when Hytale will release. The answer is: They have no release date yet. It has been said that they are going to try and release in 2019 and has also been said that they'll release it between February - July. What do you think of my speculations of when they'll release? 1.jpg

- Fimu

yolothebow

im thinking feb-july for the beta as well given everything thats been announced

Fimu

Yeah, that'll be cool...

Maybe an open beta and a closed beta?

yolothebow

Yeah, that'll be cool...

Maybe an open beta and a closed beta?
I'd hope itd be an open beta, better for player feedback imo

Fimu

I'd hope itd be an open beta, better for player feedback imo
I think that the staff should test the game before it actually releases so they can make sure that everything works. Maybe wait a couple of months to see what they actually do haha!

yolothebow

By staff do you mean the devs working at Hypixel Studios?

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Considering they said they will take extra time and hire more people based on the hype around the trailer/game I'd say mid 2019.

Fimu

I think that staff members that are capable of testing the game could be in good use in closed beta. For open beta, there should be a way to show the developers/staff the bugs that need fixing so they can potentially fix them before the release of Hytale.

ItzCrimzon

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master
Does sound interesting! :D

yolothebow

They could create an open-beta Official Hytale discord were players could post suggestions/feedback and just talk about the game in general.

Fimu

It would be very complicated if they open up an official Hytale discord. Too many players could come and could be too much for the staff to handle. I'm sorry but I don't think that'll happen.

yolothebow

They can use bots to help with organization, I know for myself I've configured some bots and it hasn't been too complex + its Hypixel they know what they are doing...

They're already working on it:

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 3.08.57 PM.png

Fimu

They can use bots to help with organization, I know for myself I've configured some bots and it hasn't been too complex + its Hypixel they know what they are doing...

They're already working on it:

View attachment 35
Wow. I never seen that...glad to see that they're making more ways to contact them.

Wolf

I'd predict the name reserve in march and release soon after. Could be a closed beta, then open. The game looks pretty much finished graphics wise

Act

It has been said that they are going to try and release in 2019 and has also been said that they'll release it between February - July.
It has been said my whom exactly?

Wolf

Also not sure how accurate this is, but gamepressure claimed hytale would release 2020

yolothebow

Defiantly not 2020. They’d want to get the game out before then, consider the fact that the trailer was released in December of 2018. With this in mind and from what Simon, Noxy and Hytale have stated it is most likely early to mid 2019.

ATanCommander

I think that the BETA release will be happening in May-June since it will be the time near school ending. It's the perfect time in my opinion.

Nablien

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫 • 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫
Master
They are probably releasing it in the spring break or they'll wait till summer, it's would be dumb to release it in exams periods xd

Fox

I think that it's going to release by the end of february

yolothebow

that’s a hot take ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.