• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

redstone?

Vhesk

do you think redstone would have a place in Hytale? not particularly redstone itself, but something along the lines of a sort of electricity.

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Hopefully

FeritWolf95

I was actually wondering about that too, whether we'd have the ability to make redstone-like contraptions in hytale. I hope we do. That'd be pretty cool. :)

Vhesk

I was actually wondering about that too, whether we'd have the ability to make redstone-like contraptions in hytale. I hope we do. That'd be pretty cool. :)
personally i think magic powder or something like that would be cool and not break immersion

Zodak

Lead Moderator & Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Master
Personally I think a "Redstone-like" feature would be a great addition to the game, helping users to automate farms and other various tasks.

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
Redstone is definitely a must!

Jeroenn

Helper
Staff member
Helper
do you think redstone would have a place in Hytale? not particularly redstone itself, but something along the lines of a sort of electricity.
I'm really hoping for that to happen although i haven't seen any signs in trailers etc

FlOppy

I hope we would have some sort of eletricity mechanic in Hytale, but we can see in the trailer in the "making movie" some electric cable to trigger some explosion, so maybe this is what redstone would look like.

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
I hope we would have some sort of eletricity mechanic in Hytale, but we can see in the trailer in the "making movie" some electric cable to trigger some explosion, so maybe this is what redstone would look like.
Huh, i never thought of that.

kyzra

To be honest I think a redstone like thing is already in the making because they showed off cinematic tools in the trailer and why I bring that up is because in that part there was some wires on the ground along with green squares. If hytale has a redstone like thing in it then it'll open more way more possibilites when doing something like making automatic doors.

Reyrey

Maybe redstone is like wires but there nnot blocks but u can place em in blocks.