• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Theory Random Thoughts about Hytale #1

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
So here are completely random, totally opinion and very quick thoughts that relate to Hytale in someway. Enjoy and come brainstorm with me!

So right now we all love the Hypixel Studio's team. We might be a little impatient and even annoyed that they are taking so long to release the game, but at the moment, we all have a lot of respect for them! However, when the game releases, do you think this will change? Bugs, Issues, and slow response times could all lower our esteem for the team. Currently, I can't imagine ever hating on the team, but I think that's how most people thought about CD projeckt red, Mojang and other studio's in the pre-release for their games. It's pretty easy to maintain PR when you don't have to leverage that against a product.

-------

I wonder if Hytale will have a lot of removed features/legacy editions. Just today I was looking at the removed features page on the Minecraft Gamepedia wiki. It was really cool to see that Minecraft had A LOT of old features and bugs that were added in during the early classic days. It then made me think about how Hytale is skipping all of that, at least for the public. We know that Hytale had many older versions (we have some early screenshots) and I just wonder how much old features, assets and items will exist, only in the games code and in older versions. Hytale is planning on giving a finished product, but I now want them to release (somewhere down the line) some of the early versions of Hytale, just for fun!

-------

I hope competitive Minecraft players from Hypixel aren't disappointed. Hytale is showing a really different combat system than 1.8.9 has. 1.8.9 utilizes instant hitting and CPS. Hytale's combat seems to use attack Animations and many beloved features (pronbably all of them) from Minecraft will be tossed. Combo-ing, rodding, strafing, aiming will all be gone. The only thing I can think of that will be the same is, Knocking people over the edge of the map with knockback!

Reyrey

Me first veiwer YAY

Game Syn3gy

There should be a way for us to access removed Hytale features, but just not publicly. Maybe a modpack or something.

Game Syn3gy

That is, if there is any.

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
Yeah, I wonder if they will even have it in the code! There will no doubt be artifacts and remnants of certain long gone mechanics, but they might just keep it all to themselves

Game Syn3gy

We'll just have to wait and see!

GavinTheCrafter

I wonder if Hytale will have a lot of removed features/legacy editions. Just today I was looking at the removed features page on the Minecraft Gamepedia wiki. It was really cool to see that Minecraft had A LOT of old features and bugs that were added in during the early classic days. It then made me think about how Hytale is skipping all of that, at least for the public. We know that Hytale had many older versions (we have some early screenshots) and I just wonder how much old features, assets and items will exist, only in the games code and in older versions. Hytale is planning on giving a finished product, but I now want them to release (somewhere down the line) some of the early versions of Hytale, just for fun!
Man I would love to see some of the old and removed features still left in the game's files. Someone should make a video about that once the game comes out

I hope competitive Minecraft players from Hypixel aren't disappointed. Hytale is showing a really different combat system than 1.8.9 has. 1.8.9 utilizes instant hitting and CPS. Hytale's combat seems to use attack Animations and many beloved features (pronbably all of them) from Minecraft will be tossed. Combo-ing, rodding, strafing, aiming will all be gone. The only thing I can think of that will be the same is, Knocking people over the edge of the map with knockback!
I really do hope Hypixel makes the combat system as polished as possible upon release, otherwise we may end up with another 1.8/1.9 situation on our hands. Both 1.8 and 1.9 PVP are bad, but 1.8 PVP is slightly better.

Even then, I still find it ridiculous that people are sticking to a 6 year old version of Minecraft just because they don't like the combat in the newer versions. Seriously, 6 years! It's ridiculous!

Sorry, that was a bit ramble-y, but that's the point of this thread, so who cares

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
Even then, I still find it ridiculous that people are sticking to a 6 year old version of Minecraft just because they don't like the combat in the newer versions. Seriously, 6 years! It's ridiculous!
People get really caught up in competitive gaming. I think you wouldn't see people stick to 1.8 if almost all of the major Server Networks decided to stay.