• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

[QUESTION] Will there MVP+ early beta access to Hytale?

Jonathan

When Hypixel announced the final rank MVP+ in 2013, one feature of MVP+ was 'Early testing access to our future video game*'. After realising the Hytale trailer, they don't say anything about it. What do you think? Will MVP+ players have early beta access to Hytale?

EDIT: For more Infos look at: https://hypixel.net/threads/official-vip-vip-mvp-mvp-ranks.42062/

Attachments

Sin

no

Sin

oh oops i didnt read the thread fully, how come noone spoke about that line though?

ItzCrimzon

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master
Not sure if Hytale will integrate anything Hypixel to Hytale. Maybe tho, this is just my speculation.

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
Not sure if Hytale will integrate anything Hypixel to Hytale. Maybe tho, this is just my speculation.
Hypixel is the owner of Hytale. They made Hypixel studios. They are Hytale. I think this is true this thread... I've send this to Hypixel news so maybe they have more information.

oggegaming

I don't believe so, there are a couple of reasons why. 1. I feel like they would get a lot of hate if they would make it so mvp+ get early beta testing. 2. Hypixel studios and Hypixel inc are in the end 2 different companies. They also mention it like this in one of the blog posts,
Will I be able to move my stats/progress from the Hypixel server to Hytale?
  • Hytale is a brand new game and it is not possible to move anything between the two.
I believe this applies to The mvp+ rank thing too. And finally 3. They have probably forgotten it. Let's be real that was 5-6 years ago.

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
I don't believe so, there are a couple of reasons why. 1. I feel like they would get a lot of hate if they would make it so mvp+ get early beta testing. 2. Hypixel studios and Hypixel inc are in the end 2 different companies. They also mention it like this in one of the blog posts,
  • Hytale is a brand new game and it is not possible to move anything between the two.
I believe this applies to The mvp+ rank thing too. And finally 3. They have probably forgotten it. Let's be real that was 5-6 years ago.
Yeah, I think this too a bit. They will get a bit of hate because it is not fair against people without rank. They said also it would not be paid to win. This means that you can like already learn the game if you have MVP+ and that is a bit pay to win. MVP+ people would also possible to create servers before other people, and that isn't fair either. I think they will give everyone normal beta access. Maybe official partners will get something extra, not sure. Maybe there will be possibilities that server creators have faster beta access. But that isn't fair either. I think they wouldn't do that too.

Jonathan

Pre-EULA MVP+ had one feature (to upcoming video game, Hytale) unrelated to the Hypixel Minecraft server. So you can't say it would be something from Hypixel to Hytale. It's different case . I don't believe they will forget it.

Jonathan

Yeah, I think this too a bit. They will get a bit of hate because it is not fair against people without rank. They said also it would not be paid to win. This means that you can like already learn the game if you have MVP+ and that is a bit pay to win. MVP+ people would also possible to create servers before other people, and that isn't fair either. I think they will give everyone normal beta access. Maybe official partners will get something extra, not sure. Maybe there will be possibilities that server creators have faster beta access. But that isn't fair either. I think they wouldn't do that too.
It's just a beta. I don't think you can create a server in the beta yet in the first days. Pre-EULA features were p2w, you have to put up with it. Furthermore, the newest games used to be tested by the rankers.

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Interesting. Personally I don't think they will give their own players an edge over other players as that could lead to a bad response from the community and bad publicity overall but it is intesting that they said it once. Maybe if someone could get a hold of the Hypixel team it would be interesting what they say as technically you did kinda buy it according to that post.

Jonathan

Interesting. Personally I don't think they will give their own players an edge over other players as that could lead to a bad response from the community and bad publicity overall but it is intesting that they said it once. Maybe if someone could get a hold of the Hypixel team it would be interesting what they say as technically you did kinda buy it according to that post.
It's the only early beta access, it couldn't lead to a bad response. A look at my previous reply:
It's just a beta. I don't think you can create a server in the beta yet in the first days. Pre-EULA features were p2w, you have to put up with it. Furthermore, the newest games used to be tested by the rankers.

Jesse

Staff member
Master
It's the only early beta access, it couldn't lead to a bad response. A look at my previous reply:
Prioritizing your own players isn't a good thing to do. If this comes out and increases sales for Hypixel that could lead to bad response from the community and potentially press.

Jonathan

Prioritizing your own players isn't a good thing to do. If this comes out and increases sales for Hypixel that could lead to bad response from the community and potentially press.
I see you misunderstood that. You can't buy it anymore. It was a pre-EULA mvp+ feature. I think only hundreds of players got it and many of them quit playing Minecraft and Hypixel and probably don't know there is going to be Hytale. MVP+ was very expensive at that times in 2013. They supported the server and upcoming game. I repeat it, I guess it could be an early beta-access 2-3 days before public beta access. I believe Hypixel will keep the word.