• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

[Python] Ideas

amelia2081

I’m looking for ideas on what to develop. If you have ideas. Post them below. The language will be in Python

BillyL

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Make an encryption program - something that takes an text input and puts it in a format only decodable by your program ;)

janq0

Create an artificial intelligence that will generate responses to this thread. :D

amelia2081

Create an artificial intelligence that will generate responses to this thread. :D
There is plenty of them on here already. Those health threads

Demonly

System Administrator
Staff member
Use flask python and build an interesting portfolio site for yourself. Useful for resumes and what not.

amelia2081

Use flask python and build an interesting portfolio site for yourself. Useful for resumes and what not.
I currently already have a website going. It's mainly just a landing page that links my GitHub and other things. Could be a cool idea to do though.

Demonly

System Administrator
Staff member
I currently already have a website going. It's mainly just a landing page that links my GitHub and other things. Could be a cool idea to do though.
Shows you know the basis of MVC and what not. You could make some interesting lighting shows with it and pass it off as complicated, employers love to be dazed.

amelia2081

Shows you know the basis of MVC and what not. You could make some interesting lighting shows with it and pass it off as complicated, employers love to be dazed.
That's actually a good idea. Might do something like that!

Harvey

Slot machine would be cool.