• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Put it on steam

do you want it to be on steam

• Total voters
i suggest to put it on steam too you get steam suppoprter to support you too then but im happy anyways if it not gonna be on steam just so many lanchers you need to download and that is so annoying keep up the work tho

Johnny

Master
Master
Steam takes up to 30% of the sell so it's not worth it

Niroski

THIS TOPIC IS VERY SIMILAR TO AN ALREADY CREATED THREAD - THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS A REPOST

I dislike the amount of new launchers being released it's starting to get a bit ridiculous.
I would guess that they're going to put it on their own launcher (which is just another launcher to download :rolleyes:) but if they did do their own laucher it would be pretty beneficial to them as they have full control.

Other good options would be Discord or Epic Games.
- Discord taking 10% of the money
- Epic Games taking 12% of the money

If I was making this decision for Hytale I would highly consider publishing the game on Discord as you earn 90% of the money and it will give you some recognition. Discord is very big as people need a good place to chat with friends. Let's face it Steam voice chat isn't worth it.

I hope my opinion helped.

Zenneh

Short answer: no
Long answer: Hypixel is not gonna like the 30% tax and how steam works. After all, hypixel studio has their platform, resources and stuff. So why Steam?

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
THIS TOPIC IS VERY SIMILAR TO AN ALREADY CREATED THREAD - THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS A REPOST

I dislike the amount of new launchers being released it's starting to get a bit ridiculous.
I would guess that they're going to put it on their own launcher (which is just another launcher to download :rolleyes:) but if they did do their own laucher it would be pretty beneficial to them as they have full control.

If I was making this decision for Hytale I would highly consider publishing the game on Discord as you earn 90% of the money and it will give you some recognition. Discord is very big as people need a good place to chat with friends. Let's face it Steam voice chat isn't worth it.

Good idea!

i aggre on the options you had but who use steam chat just cuz you have games on steam you dontv have to use voice chat on steam???? or im just mis understood

CorruptedGov

Agree with the Discord Store idea, would be really great to see a partnership between the two companies.

Considering that Hypixel Studios was forged by MC Community Members, and Discord's view on how communities work, it wouldn't be impossible to see the two companies coming together, offering Discord Partner ranks on Community Modders or Community HyTale servers/mods.

Many possibilities for both Discord and HyTale will unlock. Probably enhance "Playing HyTale" to "Playing X Community Server (Click to Join me)", or mix the cinema-watching (as seen on the trailer) and possibly have conferences within the game where one of the users on the discord call, could share screen within the game.

The possibilities, ideas, and hopes for this game and such collaborations are endless. Let's hope that even a small 5% is fulfilled.

Billy

Retired Mod
Hello!

Just to let you know - this section of our forums (Feedback + Suggestions) is for HytaleHub suggestions, not Hytale game suggestions. Those should be tweeted to the official Hytale twitter account at https://twitter.com/Hytale.

Note that this forum is unofficial, we are not able to add new features to the game as we aren't affiliated with Hypixel.

✈️ Moved to correct section

Last edited: