• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Warning PSA: Are you receiving spam emails, messages, or notifications?

Gregory S

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Site Admin
☑️Verified
Good evening,
Hytale community!

Do you currently, or have you ever in the past received any strange notifications via email or DM which seem to have originated from HytaleHub.com or any of our associated websites or communities? If so, we want you to let us know ASAP so that we can take immediate action to try and combat this. Irrelevant, and otherwise inappropriate or unwanted spam harms the quality of our community, and discourages users from engaging with each other here, because let's be honest, nobody wants keto diet promotional offers being thrown at them 24/7 when they're really here to find out more about the game.

This is obviously something we as a community do not want! So please, help us help you in cleaning up any content that doesn't belong here, or in your inbox so that we can all remain focused on what really matters here - HYTALE! If you see something in your email that looks like it doesn't belong there, tell us! If you need help disabling notifications from our website, even if they're Hytale-related, we can help you with that!

To get in touch with a staff member regarding any spam, please either reply to this thread directly with the issue you're encountering (include screenshots), or if it's a more personal matter/contains personal information, feel free to contact any staff member here on our Forums, or within our Discord, and we'll look into eradicating that horrible spam straight away!

Happy New Year, and stay safe everyone!

Game Syn3gy

Good evening,
Hytale community!

Do you currently, or have you ever in the past received any strange notifications via email or DM which seem to have originated from HytaleHub.com or any of our associated websites or communities? If so, we want you to let us know ASAP so that we can take immediate action to try and combat this. Irrelevant, and otherwise inappropriate or unwanted spam harms the quality of our community, and discourages users from engaging with each other here, because let's be honest, nobody wants keto diet promotional offers being thrown at them 24/7 when they're really here to find out more about the game.

This is obviously something we as a community do not want! So please, help us help you in cleaning up any content that doesn't belong here, or in your inbox so that we can all remain focused on what really matters here - HYTALE! If you see something in your email that looks like it doesn't belong there, tell us! If you need help disabling notifications from our website, even if they're Hytale-related, we can help you with that!

To get in touch with a staff member regarding any spam, please either reply to this thread directly with the issue you're encountering (include screenshots), or if it's a more personal matter/contains personal information, feel free to contact any staff member here on our Forums, or within our Discord, and we'll look into eradicating that horrible spam straight away!

Happy New Year, and stay safe everyone!
I'm good here. I just get the occasional (2-3 months) scamazon mail. But nothing but replies to posts (legit i've checked) here.

Gregory S

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Site Admin
☑️Verified
I'm good here. I just get the occasional (2-3 months) scamazon mail. But nothing but replies to posts (legit i've checked) here.
When you say scamazon email, is that coming from here, or unrelated?

Cole

Youtuber
YouTube
☑️Verified
Nothing wrong with my emails here, all good.

Game Syn3gy

When you say scamazon email, is that coming from here, or unrelated?
It's just what we call fake amazon thingies. Nothing hytale or hytale hub related. (Usually talks about $300 watches lol)

TealHy

I did not notice anything like that - moreover, I looked at every thread on the forum out of boredom, they are also clean from ads and spam

Gregory S

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Site Admin
☑️Verified
I did not notice anything like that - moreover, I looked at every thread on the forum out of boredom, they are also clean from ads and spam
That's good to hear! :)

Brutal Boy 1

A few days late, but luckily I'm also good here.