• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

professional Community Manager £15/pw Experience like PvP Wars, Azerith and more

MCPanda

Currently not looking for work
Pandas community management resume

Discord server: Closed add Sir Panda#7238
Youtube Channel: http://yt.vu/c/UC1oGP_qlxLA5v_DGcyRcCZQ
Introduction
Hey there! I'm Panda [PandaIsland]. Here is a quick overall of what I'm like, but please refer to the rest of the resume to get the full picture. I am very active inside of the community as I am community driven. I can spend 2-6 hours a day active on minecraft and always on discord. If you message me on discord I will respond straight away if I don't I'm likely busy. I am a man of the community. I can manage discords, forums, in-game and more. I love to help communities thrive and grow.
Personal Information
IGN: PandaIsland
TimeZone: EU/England
Discord: Sir Panda#7238
Minecraft Market account:
https://www.mc-market.org/members/119632/

About Me
This section is for you to understand me as person and not just my skills. I'm a 17 year old boy, that is currently studying IT level 3 BTEC at college. I also do voluntary work on the side at shops. I want to go into building,fixing,repairing,upgrading computer systems at the moment but may change in the future. I also enjoy football but I don't play the game (Liverpool supporter).

Why choose me?
I am super active inside of the community whether that's discord,forums, in-game. I have a decent amount of skills to offer. I only manage 2 or less servers at once so I can fulfil the active community role. I can bring your community together. I have experience owning ,staffing,managing servers. I know how to deal with situations, that get stressful. I have a huge amount of experience in smaller servers, so I can bring the most out of the community. I have skills across the back-end of servers.

What I can do?
This is a list of things I can offer you and your server. I'm always wanting to learn new experiences and skills.

BuyCraft Setups
I can make Buycraft Setups. This includes Adding, Deleting, changing data on buycraft quickly. I can also offer BuyCraft failed purchases e.g checking over receipts to verify the donation

Configurations
I can make configurations. I don't have a huge amount of experience with them but I spend time and effort to make sure it's exactly what you want. I have made configurations on MC-Market and you can find them here:
https://www.mc-market.org/resources/8142/
https://www.mc-market.org/resources/8169/
https://www.mc-market.org/resources/8129/

Staff Management
I can help with going through staff applications, handle demotions and promotions. Posting Staff updates. Giving each staff tips and directions or how to handle each situation. Giving personal and group staff meetings. Telling how staff should act and what to do [Staff training]

Community Management
Managing the community involves me being active on the server answering questions suggestions and just giving the general information and having someone there to talk to. I get into calls with staff members, High ups, Members of the server. Actively check the forums/website of the specific server for any new threads posted. I will check my discord messages/Server messages for anything I need to handle.

I can post new announcements for the server with making them look professional. I also can update the change logs.

Discord Management
I can create discords, edit improve discords. Manage the users by answering all the questions suggestions etc. I know how to fully use discord and can make meetings announcements updates change logs etc. I even get into call with members to bring the community together.

Past Experience
All list on my resume link below

My Terms Of Service
By making me any rank on your server you are automatically agreeing to the following terms of service. If the following terms are not followed, I may leave or move on
1. I must be fully respected and be given enough time to perform tasks that I have been given. You also agree that I might have other things to do so I can't be on 247
2. I have the right to post your server to my resume.
3. Price has to be prepaid before work, any chargebacks will result in a instant backing out blocking and opening a scam report [depending how long I have worked]

Pricing
£15 a week

Resume
https://docs.google.com/document/d/139TkWTV_UfUTNE1XzSlQO6tq49Zn82lTNZs12Z4rMLY/edit?usp=sharing

Confused

just confused as usual
Master
You do not seem to have much experience with management according to your previous experience but your configurations look great.

Best of Luck.

MCPanda

You do not seem to have much experience with management according to your previous experience but your configurations look great.

Best of Luck.
Hey thank you for your response your right I do not have a lot of manager experience its about time length rather than quantity. may be looking into doing offers for 40+ servers soon

Cortin

not much experience as well 15£/week Mad [sorry but that is waaaaaay to much for your experience]

Billy

Retired Mod
Good luck, decent price.

not much experience as well 15£/week Mad [sorry but that is waaaaaay to much for your experience]
Eh, not really:

I'd definitely pay that if I had a large forum.

More than minimum wage.

Cortin

Good luck, decent price.

Eh, not really:

I'd definitely pay that if I had a large forum.

More than minimum wage.
[large]

MCPanda

This is not to much. for the amount of hours being put into this to the pay rate it is a good price for the owner. I will put in 30-40 hours a week into he server for just £15 a week, as a normal job your expecting 50-100+etc. I know its not a real job but trust me this is a good rate