• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Price problem solved?

AJG

Hello there.I think a found a solution to Hytale price.As mods and devs said have to meny people at day 1 the server may fail or crash.My idea is the game shuld be free to play but if you want to play online you have to pay till the server problem is fixed.Or ther shuld be a free to play version and a separate online version with modes like minigame etc.That is all for now bye (;

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Erm.. Idk if thats a good idea. The game should just cost money in general. Hypixel Studios has experience with a lot of members so i think they can handle it.

AJG

Hey i said it is a idea soo well se.

Ace

addison#0583
☑️Verified
I've heard talks that they're going to make it P2P (pay to play) from the start.
They may just be rumors though, so don't take my word for it.

Niroski

I haven't heard anything official other than it would be hard to go F2P as of the amount of spam accounts.

This was confirmed by Noxy on the Hytale News Discord server.

Ivan

i wouldnt see a game like this being free

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
I agree that it should be pay to play. It would make it more giftable, and hackers couldn’t just make infinite accounts. Plus there would be no to little micro transactions... yeah those stink.

MCPanda

hypixel has spent years and years on this project and spends thousands (Hundreds of thousands?) with devs, ideas, websites,domains, coding, the amount of detail this game has is amazing.

So yeah lets make it free
OFC its not going to be free

Fox

Got my pay, i'm fine with paying