• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hytale Update Postcard from Orbis: Emberwulf's Fire

Olearius

A lot of hot stuff, i'd guess... maybe some fiery essence or teeth to craft stuff like the flaming sword we've seen in the trailer?

Gregory S

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Site Admin
☑️Verified
A lot of hot stuff, i'd guess... maybe some fiery essence or teeth to craft stuff like the flaming sword we've seen in the trailer?
Perhaps that fiery sword we saw in that gameplay video they revealed on Twitter?

Olearius

I guess we're all on the edge of our seats for Hytale's release, but I think it's a good sign that Hypixel Studios is taking their time... they've got high expectations to meet, and they certainly don't want to release a buggy/unfinished game

Gregory S

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Site Admin
☑️Verified
I guess we're all on the edge of our seats for Hytale's release, but I think it's a good sign that Hypixel Studios is taking their time... they've got high expectations to meet, and they certainly don't want to release a buggy/unfinished game
Very true. As we've heard over and over again: A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

Sparky

Well, its nice to know I'm in the right hands.

Reyrey

Btw is the fire dog thing tamed by that fire guy?

Reyrey

Same