• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Possible Hytale leak?

djorro

I doubt this is real but I have to say that it looks really good.

This video was sent on the Hytale News discord server. Don't know where he got it from tho.

Niroski

This could be fake but also could be real.

Looking at the start of the video this person has tabs open. One of the tabs is MPGH which is a well known hacking/selling marketplace. This is why I think this COULD be real as they sell and do all sorts of stuff on that forum.

Then looking at what this person has opened at the bottom of his task bar is an app which mirrors your screen from PC to a mobile or tablet.
This person also has uTorrent which is a well know source of unpacking pirated software.

So what do I think?
It could be real but could be fake. The question is why did they stop the video as soon as the game was about to open?

djorro

This could be fake but also could be real.

Looking at the start of the video this person has tabs open. One of the tabs is MPGH which is a well known hacking/selling marketplace. This is why I think this COULD be real as they sell and do all sorts of stuff on that forum.

Then looking at what this person has opened at the bottom of his task bar is an app which mirrors your screen from PC to a mobile or tablet.
This person also has uTorrent which is a well know source of unpacking pirated software.

So what do I think?
It could be real but could be fake. The question is why did they stop the video as soon as the game was about to open?
The only thing that makes it not believable is the fact that he ends the recording right as the game starts.

Demyx

I feel like he could be trying to get attention because he doesn't actually play the game, so it could just be a animation.

Jesse

Staff member
Master
I think this is fake. Besides the loading screen which looks nice, nothing else looks good.

Why it could be fake:
- Video is in really bad quality, making most of the file names unreadable.
- The game starts in full-screen, don't think they will do that, but that's debatable.
- The Intro is kinda amateurish. ( based on the trailer graphics they should be able to do better )
- Not a lot is shown, this could easily be made in a few hours
- The wallpaper which is used is the first wallpaper at https://hytale.com/media
- They only show the loading screen and intro

Why it could be real:
- Loading screen looks nice
- Download speeds change
- It's Russian, those damn Russians man, you never know!

Last edited:

Demonly

System Administrator
Staff member
Ha,

I could make this in an hour. Probably fake unfortunately, but hey it's a nice thing to see.

Token

I think this is fake. Besides the loading screen which looks nice, nothing else looks good.

Why it could be fake:
- Video is in really bad quality, making most of the file names unreadable.
- The game starts in full-screen, don't think they will do that, but that's debatable.
- The Intro is kinda amateurish. ( based on the trailer graphics they should be able to do better )
- Not a lot is shown, this could easily be made in a few hours
- The wallpaper which is used is the first wallpaper at https://hytale.com/media
- They only show the loading screen and intro

Why it could be real:
- Loading screen looks nice
- Download speeds change
- It's Russian, those damn Russians man, you never know!
Yes, maybe it's a fake, people do fan-arts and very cool and realistic animation of the skeletons from Hytale, and maybe they can do it too.

P.S Of course, I understood what you mean, but there are also people from Russia here.

yolothebow

lol someone spent some quility time on that

Oli

I want this to be real, but at the same time I'm extremely and I mean extremely skeptical.

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
Well, seeing as none of the images used in the video have already been made public, it’s unlikely. None of the video seems too hard to pull off with some editing.
I’m not buying it...

One more thing. The copyright says “Hypixel Studios INC” there is already a Hypixel INC (for the Minecraft Server) and the branch that split off is Hypixel Studios. I very highly doubt they would combine the two names, that would cause too much confusion. There’s no way...

It's very suspicious that the recording ends just as the game is about to open