• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Playable Race Ideas

carbonade

Honestly, I think it would be a cool idea to enable players to play as Skeletons Trorks, and Goblins. It would appeal to players who want more than just a human player model and it could enrich the game with diversity. Could you picture clan wars purely based on lore behind the different races? That would be really amazing. What’s your guys’ ideas for races in the game? Are you happy with the races now? Would you like more? Thoughts?

janq0

It would be also cool if each race would have some perks for example; Goblin: +speed, -damage
etc...

carbonade

It would be also cool if each race would have some perks for example; Goblin: +speed, -damage
etc...
of course, i feel like every race should have a pro and con. like skeletons take less fall damage bc less weight but attack for less, trorks should attack heavier but slower and should walk slower, goblins should run fast and do moderate damage but have low health, humans should be mostly balanced.

Jesse

Staff member
Master
I think it would be a cool idea for a server, but honestly I don't think it would fit the game to be able to play as different races.

janq0

The most recent hytale blog post says "We’ll have more to share about alternative playable races in the future.", so i guess that there will be more races in hytale!

BillyL

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
I reckon you will be able to take over any entity in the game (based on what Hytale have said themselves). This is really exciting, especially for minigames on servers!

atine

I was thinking something similar to this, I can’t wait to see what they decide on what the players can do.

Painkillercz

PixeLife Founder
Master
It is great idea, more playable races, i would like races like elves and dwarves, orcs, etc.... :)

ErathCz

PixeLife Founder
Master
Platinum
☑️Verified
Hero
Certainly, there will be the opportunity to do their own races, and i'm looking forward to it! :)

Game Syn3gy

I would like to see a server where it is separated by the factions, like Minecraft's 2b2t, but without the negativity among the players. You could have different "Sectors" where your races' region is. Then you could make treaties, backstab, or wage war with other factions for land, resources, or for fun. Just a cool thought about Hytale's race system.