• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Playable Factions?

iLazer

Playable Factions?

Evidence: On the Very bottom of the "customizing-your-character-in-hytale" Page, or https://www.hytale.com/news/2019/2/customizing-your-character-in-hytale it states: "We’ll have more to share about alternative playable races in the future. If you’ve watched our announcement trailer, you may have already caught a glimpse of some of them - why not go back and take another look?" I Doubt that by "some" they mean just 2. iv'e over-analyzed the trailer to much for me to miss a playable race like dwarf stare me down, and the only other probable playable character is the factions, like the kweebec. There is also more evidence to back up my point, such as the many factions seen as characters in the movie theater, or the green river dweller thing waving to the camera at the left of the film making section, although VERY hard to see.

Speculation (Of course, this is all just speculation, but here is some things i would like to point out which have little to no evidence to back them up.): I think that playable factions will only be playable in multi-player, and probably not in mini games. this is because it would be weird to start your journey in the devastated lands as a slothian and work your way up to the easier zones, i also think only humanoid like creatures would be playable, not something like the skaracks who are bugs. I do think that elves will be playable in story mode, though.

Reyrey

Cool to hear.