• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Network News Plans for Summer, 2020: Hytale Hub Network

Pearson Wright

Good afternoon,
Hytale Community!

I hope you've all been staying safe and healthy over the past couple of months. Hopefully we'll all be able to resume life as usual before long! Today, I wanted to give you all a bit of a look at the Hytale Hub Network's blueprint for Summer, 2020.

1.) Hytale Market

This is something that the Hytale Hub Staff team has been debating for many months now - whether or not to split the existing Hytale Hub Forums into two separate sites, one dedicated to Trades and Sales, and another dedicated to content sharing and general game discussion. About a week ago, I decided that the time seemed right to go ahead and make this split and start working on the creation of a new subsidiary site: "Hytale Market". Hytale Market will be primarily dedicated to Trades and Sales, and will be absorbing all of the Products and Services threads here at Hytale Hub. Hytale Hub will still retain the ability for content creators to upload Hytale Mods in the future, and to sell them for a price. However, we feel like our central website shouldn't be so overly saturated with buying and selling threads. For a long time, we feel like we've been giving off the impression that we're a place largely dedicated to trades and sales, when in reality, the primary utility of the Hytale Hub Network (at least right now), is general game discussion. We feel that our central site should reflect this more appropriately.

2.) HytaleHub.com Website Redesign

This is another massive update that has been on the back burner for a long time now, that we're finally going to begin implementing in the very near future. HytaleHub.com will be moving off of Xenforo's Forum software, and we will be developing our own fully custom platform in order to maximize user experience, and really bring our planned updates for this site to full fruition. Our vision for HytaleHub.com is somewhat of a "hybrid" between PMC, Spigot, and MC Forums. We want our central site to have a balanced emphasis on things like game discussion, content sharing, and custom mods/development.

3.) Hytale Hub Network Cross-Site Integrations

We're going to be putting a lot of work into implementing a very fluid and dynamic cross-site login API, as well as a cross-site upload system. In other words, not only will your HytaleHub.com account allow you to quickly login to any of our subsidiary sites, but whenever you upload a map or a mod to HytaleHub.com, you'll also see it appear on subsidiary sites within our network such as HytaleMap.com and Hytale-Mods.com. In other words, we'll be creating a fully automated cross-site content promotion system which will market your work for you in order to give your creations maximum exposure!

4.) Hymoji System

We're aiming to complete our custom "Hymoji" system at some point this Summer. The inspiration for this was taken from Snapchat's Bitmoji system, and will essentially function in a very similar way, but will be a web app instead of a software app, and will feature custom Hytale models. Users will be able to choose from thousands of different customization options, right here at HytaleHub.com. Your Hymoji avatar will also carry over onto all of our subsidiary websites. Users will also have the option to upload a regular avatar should they desire to abstain from utilizing the Hymoji system.

In addition to all of this, we'll of course also be working on each individual subsidiary website. However, these four big points are some of the most far reaching changes coming to the network as a whole!

Stay Healthy!
Pearson Wright | Hytale Hub LLC

Last edited:

Ella

Sounds so cool! Can’t wait!

Zodak

Lead Moderator & Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Master
(y)(y)(y)

aMp

Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Helper
Master
POGGERS

Jordan

Dreamleaf | CEO
Master
on the dl

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
Hype(hope this means I get a hypetrain)

Enlightened Dark

Looks like we've got a good idea for the future! Great work everyone!

Tosheet

Can't wait to see the update 😄

Flamingo

11month HytaleHub Veteran
☑️Verified
what shall happen to us who have paid for upgrades? will these transfer to hytalemarket, because thats the main reason I bought one to be noticeable within the market.

Pearson Wright

Hey, guys!

Here's a little sneak peek at our progress on the HH Network's upcoming Hymoji Customization system. (Very early stages!)

hymojisystem.png

Kev

Hymoji system is bringing me to this. I'm on board the Hy-pe train ready for Hy-Moji's and Hy-tale.