• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Petition about Hypixel Studios Communication

HeinzGaming

Verified
☑️Verified
Hello there.

I have created my own petition regarding the Communication from Hypixel Studios, i want to be clear here: I don't mean a new Blogposts, more postcards or dates, but more Communication with the community such as tweeting about the Production, News and answering Questions. If you want to be apart of that Petition, sign it, so we can show them how much we care about the Community and about the Game itself, cause to make a succesfull game, you need a decent Communication with the Community, like they did before the Dec Blogpost. (You can certainly also make Twitter Posts regarding this Petition and this Topic)

The Petition: Petition about Communication

Update:
Thank you all for the Support Via Twitter Tweets, Retweets and such.
I now want to answer some questions regarding my Petition and other things.

First of all, i aim with this Petition to give us a bigger Voice and may even change something important, some people also do not read what i mean with "Communication", i mean with Communication getting questioned answered, tiny updates on twitter may even post-release events. I also am not a Hytale Hater or someone who wants to stress out Hypxiel Studios, i love it that they put their love into Hytale, but that doesn't mean that they can ignore us. Just an Quick Update ;D

Last edited:

Gregory S

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Site Admin
☑️Verified
I'll be interested to see where this goes - hopefully somewhere good.

JohnCullen

Just to be clear, I do mean a new blog post. Give me an official new Update. It's been 6 months for God's sake. If you don't have anything significant to say after 6 months, well, that says enough right there, doesn't it? If it's bad news, it's bad news. Just tell us. Rip the bandage (plaster) off. Let us all collectively scream together. Come on man, what the heck is going on?