• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Okami - Introduction

Okami

Hello everyone! Okami here. A.K.A. random here because I'm new here. I was a veteran on the Hypixel network, and played since a month or so after it's full release in 2013. I've had some pretty negative experiences with the community, so for that reason I will be keeping my previous Aliases private. I know it may seem a little childish, but I want to start off with a clean slate. Here is some extra information about me, hope you enjoy I guess.

-Birthday: Jan. 11th, 2003

I LOVE Japanese culture and food, although I am American. I've never even traveled to Japan UwU. Oh yes and I like anime, please don't come after me kthx. Okami means Wolf in Japanese, and wolves are my favorite animal. My favorite color is Turquoise, and my favorite food is a tie between Udon or Miso soup and Salmon. I know I'm extremely weird. Lol. If you wanna know some more stuff (nothing too personal please) just hit me up and we can chat.

-Okami

Pearson Wright

Welcome! We're glad to have you here. Let me know if you have any questions/need any assistance. :)

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Welcome!

DM for any questions :D

HeyitsRiley

Verified
☑️Verified
Hello, Okami.
I respect your privacy so that's absolutely fine and completely up to you
also, some interesting facts and I also love Japanese food and some Anime
you seem like a cool person and its good to meet you.

Welcome to HytaleHub Forums