• Welcome to the first-ever Hytale community Forums! We're thrilled to have you with us. Please register an account, and feel free to invite as many of your friends as you like! You can also start up a friendly conversation anytime in our Forum Chat 😎

Nowaha's Plugin / Discord Bot Development

Nowaha

Hi!

My name is Noah and I'm from the Netherlands. I am a small developer. I have been into programming ever since I was around 9, where I was building basic applications in Visual Studio. I have started following courses on a platform called Treehouse a while ago, where I have learned to program in JavaScript, HTML, and CSS. I have learned about Java and Python and C# as well, but that was with tutorials and just trying out stuff. I have not really created any full projects so I don't have anything to show you for now, but I have made a few small custom plugins for my own server, so you can ask about them if you want. I also recreated some (minor) parts of Hypixel, so if you would like to see that, you can ask me! I also have a website with some stuff on it, ask for it if you care.

I don't ask for a lot of money, but I would prefer being paid in EUR as that's the currency I have. We can discuss prices on Discord depending on how big the plugin will be! I will charge a bit extra for difficult data storage as that's such a huge pain in the *** sometimes lol

I am currently planning to take on jobs that require a maximum of 2 days of work. My price range is something like 5-50 EUR, completely depending on the time it will take and the complexity of the plugin.

I don't plan on being a fulltime dev for servers, but I will always be available to fix bugs or issues you run into with the plugin I made for you, without any extra charge. I will also update them for you if they break with new Minecraft updates.

If you're interested, just contact me using Discord or through Spigot. I check Discord more often though. We will discuss the basic features of the plugin and what you want it to do, and I will try to let my creativity flow to make something fun out of it! If you don't like the way I did it, you can either be more specific at the start or tell me to adjust a few things. I am comfortable with the "50% before and 50% after method" of payment, or just the full payment upfront/after showing. If you'd like to pay in a different way, ask me and I might consider it a good idea.

Some things to note;
- You are not allowed to sell the plugins that I create for you unless you get permission from me.
- If I fail to create the plugin for you, you will get your money fully refunded. (excluding conversion fees)
- You will have to pay through PayPal.
- I can choose to deny your request if it seems too difficult or I am in general not interested.
- I will make the plugin for you and only you, I will not share it with anyone else.

If something's unclear, or if you're interested, contact me using the methods:

Discord - Nowaha#1234 (changes when nitro expires, just msg me to remind me
)

Spigot - DM me.

I don't have anything big to show off but you can check out some plugins I made on my server: nowahacity.tk
Do /pl to see the plugins I made:
- NowahaMailbox: The mailboxes at all the doors, saves
- NowahaShops: Type /warp ikea or /warp sunnyanteat - you'll see!
- NowahaProfessions: Works together with the PEX api to give players ranks
- NowahaGeneral: System when you join the server, choosing a home and stuff.

This is the first time I am doing something like this, so this is a new experience for me. Please excuse me for any mess ups

Help Users
Not in our discord yet? Join now: https://discord.gg/g5cCDHG
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.