• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

NOPE - The French YouTube channel if you want your news about Hytale !

Nope

Hello everyone !

I am adressing this thread to all the French people here that might want to have the latest news about Hytale in a video format, with a french translation of every bit of news that come out. No Clickbait, only news, theories, talks and future gameplays.

I made this channel less than a month ago and this channel grew really fast, this is my first Youtube Channel and hope you can give me good feedback about it.

Here is the link, don't forget to leave a comment on this Thread or on the channel to help me improve my content.

Thank you everyone ! :)

Demon

Duke
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Very cool!

Duck!

Verified
☑️Verified
Okay cool

thankyou, very cool!

Fox

Hello everyone !

I am adressing this thread to all the French people here that might want to have the latest news about Hytale in a video format, with a french translation of every bit of news that come out. No Clickbait, only news, theories, talks and future gameplays.

I made this channel less than a month ago and this channel grew really fast, this is my first Youtube Channel and hope you can give me good feedback about it.

Here is the link, don't forget to leave a comment on this Thread or on the channel to help me improve my content.

Thank you everyone ! :)
Bonne chance avec ce channel