• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Nablien | Hand Drawn Avatars ● High Quality ● Affordable

Nablien

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫 • 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫
Master
Hello there!

My name is Nablien and I'm a digital artist, I've been selling my hand drawn avatars on twitter and other forums but I decided to start selling here as well! I've made a couple of Hytale avatars as well based on Hytale characters. :)

Some of my work:
MOO.png kole.png iku.jpg

My portfolio:
http://alae.portfoliobox.net

My TOS:
  1. i. I retain the rights to use my creation for Portfolio purposes, advertising, etc.
  2. ii. You will not chargeback or dispute for any reason. Any sort of refund needed must be discussed and agreed with the seller.
  3. iii. All transactions you send are confirmed and authorized by you. Any payments declared ‘unauthorized’ are false.
  4. iv. You will use my creation for legal activity only.
  5. v. Claiming ownership/rights to and or reselling/leaking any products bought from the shop is strictly prohibited.
  6. vi. Making modifications or alterations to any of my products does not free you to then sell, license or distribute them to anyone else.
  7. vii. You must be at least 18 years of age or have your parent’s consent when purchasing.
  8. viii. All services provided are non-tangible.

Have a nice day :)

twitter- @xNablien
discord- Nablien#0066

Billy

Retired Mod
Vouch: Amazing artwork and extremely good customer service (they did my avatar months ago xP )

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
Can you make me one?
DISCORD: Ciaran#8311

Dexu

Verified
☑️Verified
I really like your art. I'm really struggling on digital art. Can you give me some advice/tips? If you'd like to message me on Discord to reply, feel free to: Dexu#6442

Pogchamp

To be fair your art looks really inconsistent the Alien one is probably the best with Mooshroom cow one being my least favorite one due to it just looking bland. Sorry, I'm this not trying to bash on you or anything but is there a reason for this inconsistency in quality?

Billy

Retired Mod
To be fair your art looks really inconsistent the Alien one is probably the best with Mooshroom cow one being my least favorite one due to it just looking bland. Sorry, I'm this not trying to bash on you or anything but is there a reason for this inconsistency in quality?
Different customers ask for different things.

Pogchamp

Different customers ask for different things.
So is it because he's not used to the style of drawing that they're requesting?

Billy

Retired Mod
So is it because he's not used to the style of drawing that they're requesting?
No it's because he takes orders from people - they want different things with specific graphics.

Pogchamp

No it's because he takes orders from people - they want different things with specific graphics.
Ok, then I think I get it now. Also uhm... I know art is subjective and all but are people requesting these wonky ones with bad shading on purpose?

Dexu

Verified
☑️Verified
Sometimes it's better not to have a certain style. For #1, it makes you unique. For #2, it makes each piece of art different. Which makes the customer more satisfied with their art they purchased due to having a unique piece of art. Sorry if you have a certain art. This is just my feedback to recent replies.

Pogchamp

Sometimes it's better not to have a certain style. For #1, it makes you unique. For #2, it makes each piece of art different. Which makes the customer for satisfied with their art they purchased due to having a unique piece of art. Sorry if you have a certain art. This is just my feedback to recent replies.
okey

Nablien

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫 • 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫
Master
Yeah as they explained above :) I don't just use my style to make them cuz each customer wants a different style and send me examples to trace from, but most of them are from a year ago so true the shading was a bit wonky but even today some people prefer my old style so I make what they ask for, even tho most of the time I don't like the piece, people still love it because everyone has a different taste, I made even worse ones but they aren't linked in my portfolio, the ones in my port are the one I liked.

HeyitsRiley

Verified
☑️Verified
Hello, your art looks amazing and I am definitely interested as I will be getting back into youtube and what not sometime this year
My discord is TypicalRiley#1648 and I will send you a message regarding the costs thank you.

Pogchamp

Yeah as they explained above :) I don't just use my style to make them cuz each customer wants a different style and send me examples to trace from, but most of them are from a year ago so true the shading was a bit wonky but even today some people prefer my old style so I make what they ask for, even tho most of the time I don't like the piece, people still love it because everyone has a different taste, I made even worse ones but they aren't linked in my portfolio, the ones in my port are the one I liked.
Thanks for letting me know UwU

Harrison

That portfolio is incredible! You're so good at art ;)