• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

My Introduction :)

GlorShmi

Hello everyone firstly before i give a short introduction of myself I would like to wish everyone a wonderful week and for everyone to feel great :).
-----------------------
So my name is Adar and I am 17 years old and I have been an aspiring gamer for more then 8 years, my first ever game (on the pc) was "Warlock: master of the arcane" and ever since i started playing games on the pc (before I played on the xbox 360 console) I was introduced to all kinds of games like: Minecraft, COD MW3 etc. But i was mainly focusing on Strategy games of every genre whether its RTS,TBS, RPG.
However besides using the pc I also spend at least one day of the week with my family because it is important to spend time with your family :) and currently I am learning art (mainly graphic design) I have started being interested in it for more than 3 years now and I wish in the future to develope it for my living and most importantly enjoying doing what I love.
----------------------
I cannot wait for hytale to be released!! and I am looking foward for future updates and for the community of it to grow! :D
Thank you everyone for taking your time to read. Cheers

Welcome!

I and some others are working on aHytale server. Would you be willing to help with the design part?

GlorShmi

Welcome!

I and some others are working on aHytale server. Would you be willing to help with the design part?
If you mean by designing wallpapers and logos for the server then sure :) although I have been working only with photoshop and I am still learning about Adobe Illustrator so about the logos part not so much but i am willing to try my best!

It can't get worse than if I would try it myself

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
Welcome!