• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

My Hytale suggestions

suggestion123

Here are some of my ideas

1. Unicorns and Pegasuses the could be a species hunted by the evil characters and turning them into nightmares the evil characters ride and if you rescued them they could give you stuff

2. Sycthe could be a weapon

3. Daggers

4, Grappling hook or climb able rope that works like you throw it for the rope and shoot it for the grappling hook

5. A Hytale interface in the game that helps you show like what you can craft if you can craft etc

6, if there some of the species will try to raid your house maybe some traps

7. Explosive throwable could be explosive arrow

8. Boomerang

9. For servers a way to form a guild with your friends so basically friends for that server

Thank you for looking at my suggestions please add the unicorn and pegauses one also sorry for typos.

Jordan

Dreamleaf | CEO
Master
Great post! I love seeing suggestions like this within our community!

suggestion123

One more idea is a teleport thing would be hard to craft but if you placed multiple down you couod teleport to different ones so like you could put one down at a dungeon and your base and teleport there so you do not have to spend a while to travel and on servers you could use it to go to dig rent areas without having to clutter them or you might have to use tokens you find in the flouting islands area or mine them or craft them

suggestion123

please excuse my grammar

suggestion123

Also props for looking through threads

suggestion123

Another idea is for servers you know how many people try to scam you so you could try to make sure there are a good report systems and for youtubers that show you how to hack I like how you are being aggressive to them and saying if they do not take them done and stop posting about it you will take them to court

suggestion123

Also thanks can you please add unicorns and pegauses and also a breedable hybrid of the two

suggestion123

Sorry what did the red chat say