• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Mounts that die of old age

I don't doubt we'll have some way to traverse the world in some method. I'm sure we'll get to use many animals as mounts. One way you could make them seem more valuable is to place some sort of timer on to the mounts. That way the animals seem more valuable, travelling fast has more value, we'll form attachments with animals.

Pearson Wright

I could see them implementing something like this.

If they are going to make something like this, i hope atleast they make it so we can turn it off..

HyChaos

Don't want it. Depending on how ample they are in the world them dying actually has the ability to decrease their value: no point in grabbing a horse you see once in a blue moon if it's going to die in 48 in-game hours because you captured it or it was loaded in the chunk...may as well ust walk.

Add in that there's potential for flying items/attachments and that horse is worthless, even if those attachments decay because you can make/store them where the horse could wander off and die.

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
If this was going to be implemented, I would assume it would act in stages, sort of like Copper blocks in Minecraft. It would likely take a long time for the timer run out and I would assume it would be quite visible when it is getting close

TheMadIrish

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
Yes

Reyrey

Make a poll plus i like the idea.

Reyrey

AWWW
AWWW
AWWW
NOW I LOVE EM TOO AAHHHH SO CUTE

Game Syn3gy

I like ferans. They may just arguably be my most favorite faction out of all of them. They are small, and so cute. Like they idea they were based off of fennec foxes with those cute large ears! :love: