• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Question More than 1 crafting table?

More than one

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chnapak

This is just one of my ideas that just popped out when I saw the skins on the one block in the building blog on the Hytale site (picture number 1)

So I thought of that that the block shouldn't be just crafted by its self like a block but to get skins like that should be created in a different table.
Then when I thought about but weapon skins? I thought that should have another crafting table as well.

Let's debate about that in th 1552409971837.png e comments.

BillyL

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
It'd sure get confusing - I like the simplicity of Minecraft, it's why the game got so big. It depends on how they implement it :p

Chnapak

It'd sure get confusing - I like the simplicity of Minecraft, it's why the game got so big. It depends on how they implement it :p
Some one make a mod of that probably XD

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
Well, specifically for the different types of stone, I’m assuming that there will be some sort of stone cutter block that handles all of that.
However, on the topic of different crafting tables, that Will definitely be the case. I know this, since the idea of “multiple crafting tables” means that certain items must be crafted in separate tables, and since it’s been confirmed to be that way for at least weapons and armor, then I am 100% sure.

7B8332A1-521E-4A10-9C76-E5B4DA0472CA.jpeg (the anvil interface, also there is the confirmed workbench)

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
Well, two things.
One: Minecraft itself is making many different crafting tables (in the next 1.14 update)
Two: I’m sure if the interface is intuitive enough, we’ll be fine

However, I do agree that there is the danger of being complicated.