• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

More allowed file extensions

I recently tried to upload an audio-file but the website didn't allow me to use mp3 files. I would suggest adding them as they are an important file format and there will be the option to mod in custom sounds in Hytale.

Ciaran

Herr Shrek
Legend
Master
Hero
This is a good idea, but it has bad things too.
If you want to upload an mp3 file, it will need to get on storage somewhere. It takes much storage. I think it is better to just upload it somewhere and link it.

Ciaran

Herr Shrek
Legend
Master
Hero
I agree but there is already a maximum storage size. I also tried it with a .wav file but it was too large (somewhere around 22 mb)
That is the thing. If 100 people upload a 22mb thing... it would have 2.2GB in no moment. It means you need to hire like some TB storage. That is not a good way to have a forum if there are much cheaper ways...

Help Users
Not in our discord yet? Join now: https://discord.gg/g5cCDHG
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.